Chapter 59

With Touka

She was fighting with her brother.

Touka :"This organization isn't good for anything! Snap out of it Ayato, you idiot"

She then shot her Kagune towards him. He blocked her attack with his own kagune. Then he started heading towards her.

Ayato :"Cozy up with the humans, will you?! We're ghouls, don't you know!"

He then attacked her sending her flying.

Ayatol :"Does it make you happy, being off playing nice with humans"

He then appeared behind her and punched her and send her the opposite direction.

Ayato :"and forgetting that you're a monster?!"

He then appeared in front of her and kicked her in the face.

Ayato :"if your wings are that lame I'll clip them for you"

He then jumped on her from behind and started biting her Kagune. Touka screamed in pain.

With the CCG

Shinohara and Kuroiwa started running towards the owl with their Aratas and quinques. The owl then shot blade-like kagunes towards them but the bloced it with their quinques. The owl jumped backwards to get some distance between himself and them.

Shinohara :"Prototypes or not, these Aratas provide impressive defensive capability"

Kuroiwa :"mmhmm"

Shinohara :"With the gear we had ten years ago we'd be dead twice over already"

Kuroiwa :"mmhmm"

Author :"dude say something different what is this mmhmm"

They all started looking at the strange kid who made a portal and popped out of it.

Shinohara :"who the hell are you kid?"

Author :"knowing my name is not necessary. But what is it with his voice he only say 'mmhmm', I mean what the actual fuck?"

Amon :"kid you are disrespecting my superior"

Author :"I don't care. I am not even from this universe I was just watching you all from the dark. As I like to say it revelry in dark"

At UA Dorms.

Tokoyami :*sneezes* "someone is using my dialogue. But what can I say Revelry in dark"

With the CCG

Owl :"huh?"

Author :"anyways continue your battle I know what's going to happen to y'all so I'll just go. Byeeeeeee"

He then opened a portal and hoped in.

Hirako :"uh what the fuck just happened."

Shinohara :"who cares we have a battle at hand attack"

They then started attacking the owl but he defended himself with his Kagunes. They the got a hit on him. Then Amon Hirako ran and sliced and stabbed his back with their quinques. Shinohara and Kuroiwa slashed his abdomen and his eyes. They all jumped back creating distance between the owl and themselves. The owl then just sat.

Amon :"Did we get him?"

Hirako :"yeah"

Then four more Kagune came out of his back and when Amon and Hirako saw their quinques some part of it was gone. The owl started healing himself.

Shino hara :"it looks like we lose"

With Yomo and others.

Shuu was stabbing Noro with his Kagune while counting