Chapter 53

With Wolfram.

He was on communicator with villian 1.

Villian 1 :"boss the security machine are not responding now. We lost the kids"

Wolfram :"don't lose your presence of mind" 'therecs someone among the brats with a hearing quirk'

With the group.

Kyoka :"I hear a lot of security machine below this floor"

Mirio :"any sound from above"

Kyoka :"no it's fine"

Tenya :"let's go then"

They then started running again they reached 138th floor which was server room. The door on the other side of the room opened and the security robots came out of it.

Tenya :"trap"

Mirio :"let's break through" 'thanks a lot izuku the suit I'm wearing today is part of your hero suit'

Kyoka :"hey hey don't even think about using your quirk Mirio"

Mirio :"it will be fine this is part of Izuku's hero suit"

Kyoka :"then you can go ahead"

Melissa :"who is Izuku Rai also said something about owing him and you all are also talking about him?"

Katsuki :"he is our friends and strongest in the world"

Melissa :"even stronger then uncle might"

Tamaki :"All might is leagues below him"

Melissa :"so where is he?"

Katsuki :"you see-"

He was cut off by the security robots attacking them.

Momo :"Mirio take Melissa and Raizel with you we will take care of them"

Mirio nodded and left with Melissa and Raizel. The others then started attacking the robots. The trio reached the wind power generator system.

Mirio :"why are we here?"

Melissa :"if we go through the tower the security robots will be ready for us to ambush us. So we'll go up to the top all at once from here"

They then saw that the door tmis way up

Mirio :"all the way up there?"

Raizel :"I know how we will get there"

Mirio :"how?"

Raizel :"I will throw you up with all I can amd then I will jump with Melissa and if I can't made it there then I will throw her mid air and you catch her. I know this is a bit tricky but we have no choice."

Mirio nods.

Raizel :"this is going to be scary ok Melissa"

Melissa :"yes but I'll be fine" *trembling in fear*

Raizel the pats her head.

Raizel :"it will be alright and I you fall I will catch you. I am here to help"

Melissa then calmed down. He then proceeded as planned. He threw Mirio up with all he got and to his surprise it worked. He reached the door. He then picked Melissa up bridal style. And made a jump for it. Half way through he realised that he was slowing down.

Raizel :"sorry for this"

Melissa :"w-what?"

Raizel :"Mirio catch"