Chapter 28

With Izuku while going to home

Katsuki :"Hey nerd what uncle Hisashi and All might wanted from you?"

Nejire :"what!? Are you in some kind of trouble? Or anything else? Oh right I heard you all are going to do internships for a week right? So which one did you choose? Did you chose Ryukyu's agency?"

Izuku :"woah calm down Nej and for answers your questions are no, yes ,yes, All might's teacher and no"

Everybody was congratulating Izuku for getting offer from All might's teacher. But Nejire was sad hearing that her boyfriend will not intern for Ryukyu. Izuku saw this and asked her

Izuku :"hey what happened?"

Nejire :"oh it's nothing"

Izuku :"oh you don't with that. Tell what is it?"

Nejire :"it's just that we will not be able to meet eachother for a week"

Izuku :"oh don't worry we can call"

Nejire :"yeah"

Izuku :"hey where's Tenya?"

Ochaco :"oh he left early today"

Izuku :'i hope you aren't planning anything stupid Tenya'

Then they all went their own ways to home.

Time skip Monday

Aizawa :"ok so from now on till Saturday you will on your internships. So I want you all to behave."

Mina :"yessir"

Aizawa :"say it properly"

Mina :"yes sir"

Aizawa :"ok now go away shoo shoo"

Izuku, Katsuki and Ochaco saw Tenya was a little bit tensed. They decided to talk to him.

Izuku :"Hey Tenya are you ok?"

Tenya :"yeah I am fine"

Ochaco :"if you want to talk you can talk to us"

Katsuki :"we're friends right"

Tenya :"yeah I sure willx *smiles*

Izuku noticed the fake smile but didn't said anything. They all said their goodbyes and board their trains. One by one only izuku was left behind. When he was board the train he heard his name being called. He turned and saw his girlfriend running to him.

Nejire :"IZU"

Izuku :"Nej what are doing here?"

Nejire :"I came here to say bye"

Izuku :"oh you don't have to you can message me you know"

Nejire :"no there is difference between messaging and saying it in personal"

Izuku :"what"

With Katsuki

Katsuki :'my dense senses are tingling. Must be that fucking deku'

With Izuku

Nejire :"I can't do this"

Kisses on the lips.

Izuku :"yeah"

Then he boarded his train and waved her goodbye.

Izuku :'well this going to be a long week'

Time skip

Izuku is currently standing in front of Gran Torino's house. Which is rundown building.

Izuku :'no wonder he is not known by others'

He went inside and saw. A small man is laying on his face in what seems to be blood and his guts are all out from his abdomen.

Izuku :"I am Izuku Midoriya. From U.A I was told that- AHHHHHHH HE'S DEAD"

Gran Torino (G.T.) : *lifting his head*"I am alive"

Izuku :"AHHHHHHHH HE'S ALIVE"

G.T. :"whoopsie I was carrying a plate with ketchup and sausages and tripped anyways who are you?"

Izuku :"oh I am Izuku Midoriya. All might told me that you ask me to intern you"

G.T. :"I am sorry who are you?"

Izuku :"I am Izuku Midoriya"

G.T. :"who?"

Izuku :"I am Izuku Midoriya"

G.T. :" I could use some food"

Izuku :"SOME FOOD"

G.t. :"Toshinori"

Izuku :"Midoriya"

G.T. just stares at him

Izuku :'oh my god this guy's nuts' "I'm gonna make a phone call"

Izuku went to the doorway

Izuku :'i want to call All might and tell him that this guy isn't fit to be mentor'

He then heard something in behind. He turned and saw G.T. going through his suitcase.

Izuku :"uh sir that is my stuff"

G.T. :*still looking through Izuku's suitcase* "suit and why don't you show me what you got?"

Izuku :'his sudden change in his behaviour is like all might at one point he is all out of his mind and next you see a very serious and focus man' "ok"

Izuku then suits up and turned to G.T. only to get kicked in the stomach.

Izuku :"hey what was that for"

G.T. :"villians will not wait for you to get ready to fight boy. Now come at me"

Izuku :"ok ready or not here I come" 'man that sounded like playing hide and seek'

Izuku was about to charge up a quirk but got kicked in the head. He tried again but G.T. kicked him again. Whenever he tried to charge up a quirk he got kicked. He then went under a sofa and charged up One for all 50%, engine, and jet.

G.T. :"you can't get away with hiding behind it. It will only give you a few seconds"

Izuku :"that's all I want"

Izuku then went to wall then he was going to the other wall only to get smashed his face on it.

G.T. :"oh you are trying to intimidate me. Well it will take you time"

Izuku :"yeah I got that" *sliding down the wall*

G.T. :"do you know how to cook"

Izuku :"yeah I know"

G.T. :"then cook some food. I will get the dessert"

G.T. the went outside to get dessert and Izuku started to cook dinner. After G.T. was back they had their dinner and after that bath. They were going to bed.

Izuku :"so where is my room?"

G.T. :"first floor to the right"

Izuku :"ok"

Izuku then went to his room unpacked his stuff and layed on the bed. He then called Nejire.

Izuku :hey Nej

Nejire :hey izu. So how was your day? Did you learn anything new? How is your teacher is he cool?

Izuku :'there she goes again. But I can't blame her it's cute' well we spar and yeah he is totally cool

Nejire :sounds you are having fun

Izuku :well yeah so how was your day

Nejire :same old classes and stuff

Izuku :oh

Nejire :I am missing you

Izuku :me too

Nejire :it's getting late good night

Izuku :good night love you

Nejire :love you too