Chapter 24

Midnight :"BUT FIRST LET ME GIVE YOU SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT. THIS RACE WILL TAKE PLACE IN A CITY SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR THIS RACE. ALL STUDENTS GO TO CITY O 1"

When everyone reached at the city they saw a ladder going over the city wall.

Midnight :"ALL STUDENTS HAVE TO CROSS THE CITY FROM THIS POINT TO THE NEXT EXIT. THE CITY IS DIVIDED IN TO 3 PARTS. 1ST IS WATER 2ND IS ZERO POINTERS BUT YOU CAN'T DESTROY THEM YOU HAVE TO CROSS IT WITHOUT DESTROYING THEM IF YOU DID IT YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED AND THE 3RD IS ROCK CLIMBING. NOW PLEASE EVERYBODY STAND BEHIND THE STARTING LINE."

Everyone stood behind the line which was 100m from the city ladder. Izuku spoke up.

Izuku :"everyone I am not going to use my teleportation quirk or warp quirk cause it will be cheating"

Midnight :"3....2....1 GO!!!!"

When they heard it Shoto used his ice to immobilize them.

Izuku :"not cool Todoroki"

Izuku then used a fire quirk to release everybody from the ice.
He then used quirks that make him fast. He crossed Shoto and Katsuki who was in the lead.

P.M. :"WOAH DID YOU LOOKAT THAT IZUKU JUST HELPED THE ONES WHO WERE IN THE STUCK IN THE OCE AND TAKE THE LEAD TOO"

With Hisashi and Inko

Hisashi :"did you see that"

Inko :"go my baby boy" *pumps her fist in the air*

With Nejire

Nejire :"That's my boyfriend for y'all"

Mirio :"yeah"

Tamaki :"dude he is her boyfriend why are you saying yeah"

With Izuku

Izuku then reached the top and jump while closing his eyes. When he opened them.

Izuku :"crap"

*Splash*

He then turned into half-swordfish and when he reached the jumped out of the water. When he jumped he saw there are zero pointers everywhere and they started to shoot missiles. He was about hit them but he remembered the rule and ran while dodging every missile and punches coming from the robots he looks back and see only Shoto. He was wondering where is Katsuki and then he heard explosion above him. He saw Katsuki flying using his quirk.

P.M. :"HERE COMES THE BIG BRAIN KATSUKI FLYING OVER THE ROBOTS AND TAKING THE LEAD"

With Hisashi and Inko

Hisashi :"smart move Katsuki"

Inko :"yeah"

With Nejire

Nejire :"woah Katsuki is good"

Mirio :"go Katsuki"

Tamaki :"Katsuki be like I am gonna use my brain now"

With Izuku

Izuku :"gotta go fast"

Izuku then used his strength quirk and ran faster and crossed the robots. When he reached the mountain he used OFA 100% and jumped over the mountain and started to run to the finishing line. He barley made it with Katsuki in the second and Shoto in third.

Midnight :"WE NOW HAVE TOP 42 WHO WILL ADVANCE IN THE NEXT GAME. BEFORE THAT IT IS NOW 2PM SO YOU ALL WILL HAVE A 45 MINUTES BREAK"

With Izuku

Izuku sat with class 1-A who made it in the top 42. They were discussing about the next event. When they finished they went to eat their food. Shoto asked Izuku to meet at entrance of the field.