Chapter 22

Time skip after school

They all were about to leave the class but stopped when they saw a lot of students from other classes such as class1-B ,1-H etc. Everyone in class 1-A was getting scared because of this.

Ochaco :"why are you all here?"

Tenya :"Do you want something from our class?"

Katsuki :"they are scouting for competition cause we are the class that survived real villain attack n-"

Before Katsuki can complete his sentence Izuku place a hand on his shoulder and teleport the both of them to the main gate of U.A.

Katsuki :"Hey nerd why did you teleported us here"

Izuku :"cause I know what you were going to say and you would've said that our class would look like we are some cocky brats"

Katsuki :"tch I'll wait for the three of you here now go"

Izuku nodded and teleported again. When he went back and saw a sleep deprived guy was talking.

Shoto :'is he aizawa's secret love child'

Sleep Deprived (S.D) :"I also wanted to join hero course but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track"

Izuku :'his quirk must be a one that wasn't suitable for battling the robots and another point of view the entrance exam was a bit biased too they were only focused on the physical abilities of us students'

S.D :"if any of us do good in the festival then teachers will transfer us to the hero course and they have to make room for us in the course. They have transfer the students who didn't do well. Scouting for competition maybe some of classmates and other classes are but I am here to tell you if you didn't do well in the festival. I will take the spot from right under you. Consider this as the declaration of war."

Then a boy from Class 1-B spoke up. He has silver colour, something around his eyes and shark like teeth just like Kirishima's. Does anybody know who it was? Anyways

Class 1-B boy :"HEY YOU I AM FROM CLASS B NEXT DOOR. WE HEARD THAT YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLIANS AND I CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE. BUT ALL I SEE ARE SOME BRATS HERE"

Izuku :"ok time to go. EVERYONE GRAB ON TO ME"

Then everyone from class 1-A then grab on to Izuku and he teleported them where Katsuki was standing. The others were dumbfounded where did they go.

Class 1-b boy :"HEY WHERE DID THEY GO I WASN'T FINISHED YET"

With Izuku

Everyone was teleported to the main gate where Katsuki was standing band talking with the big three. They then thanked Izuku for helping them to escape form the class. After that they all went home.

1 week later they all went to USJ. Again. But this time everything went perfectly fine except All might pulled a stunt of pretending to be a villain. The remaining 1 week they all trained hard for the U.A. sports festival.

They were now in the Waiting Area for the festival then Izuku came in for the announcement that they were about to enter.

Izuku :"ALRIGHT EVERYONE IN 5 MINUTES THEY WILL CALL-OUT THEY CLASSES IN THE STADIUM SO GET READY."

Shoto then walked up to Izuku and said

Shoto :"Midoriya"

Izuku :"yes?"

Shoto :"This is clear that you are the strongest in all the U.A. However I will beat you"

Kaminari :"hey what is all this declaration of war lately"

Kirishima :"yeah we are you behaving like this and that too right before the festival starts"

Shoto :"I haven't come to make friends. Don't forget this isn't a team effort"

And after that he walked away.

Izuku :"Todoroki is right we have students from other courses coming for us so we shouldn't slack off. We all have to fight to stand out"