Chapter 3

Only 10 months reamined for the U.A entrance exam. Nezu said to izuku that he will be a recommended student in class 1-A but izuku politley declined it saying that he will not feel that he earned the place.So Nezu agreed to his statement and let Izuku take the entrance exam. Also, today was the last day of middle school and the homeroom teacher of 3rd year class enters his classroom with some papers.

Teacher :"okay settle down. Now I was going to distribute paper for want you want to do after middle school" *throws papers* "but I know you all want to become a hero so there's no point in giving you this"

As he said this everybody starts to show off their quirks except for 2 students.

Teacher :"calm down and no quirk usage in school"

After that everyone turn off their quirks and a certain ash blond boy spoke up

Katsuki :"hey teach don't lump us with these bunch of loser I and izuku are the real deal they will be grateful to be sidekicks of buch d-listers"

Izuku :"he has to say something like that" mutters under his breathe

Everyone started to yell at bakugou because he was getting cocky. Teacher then spoke up

Teacher :"oh I see you and midoriya have applied to U.A. am I correct"

Student 1 :"they're going for the national school"

Student 2 :"I heard their acceptance rate is 0.2%"

Student 3 :"that's impossible"

Katsuki then jump on his desk and said

Katsuki :"we aced all the mock exam. Only we will become the greatest heroes and surpass all might." *pumping his fist in the air*

Time skip after school

Katsuki :"hey izuku where are you going I thought we were going to the arcade after school"

Izuku :"sorry kacchan I have to buy some groceries"

Katsuki :"oh ok then I see you tomorrow at school then"

After that katsuki and izuku went their different ways. While going his way to the shopping district he was thinking about how to utilise this 10 months. As he was thinking he came across Dagobah Municipal beach and saw that it is full of trash and decided that he will clean it in this 10 months.

As he was thinking about how he will start or how he will train himself he took the wrong turn and found himself under a bridge. Where he heard something as the lid of the sewer open and a slimy substance was crawling and said

Sludge Villain (S.V) :"ah a perfectly buffed up meat shield"

And attacked izuku and started to engulf him.

S.V :"thanks kid i was tired of running away from the hero"

Izuku :'i can't use my quirk it's against the law but i have to or else i'll die'

After that he gave the sludge villain a big lightning shock and the villain gone unconscious.

After that izuku made a container by using creation quirk to seal off the sludge villain as he was putting the sludge villain in the container he heard someone screaming behind him

??? :"HAHAHA HAVE NO FEAR CITIZEN FOR I- OH YOU ALREADY DEFEATED THE VILLAIN WELL THANK YOU YOUNG MAN AND THANL YOU AGAIN FOR CONTAINING HIM"

Izuku :"ALL MIGHT! I am a big fan can I have two autographs please"

All might :"WHY NOT YOUNG MAN" * sign's his quirk notebook*

While give him an autograph he noticed that the boy infront of him has a very accurate analysis of the quirk

All might :'THESE ARE SO ACCURATE' "HAHAHA YOUNG MAN ARE YOU DECIDING TO BECOME A HERO?"

Izuku :"yeah I am and I am going to U.A."

All might :"WELL THEN TRAIN HARD SO YOU WILL BECOME A GREAT HERO ONE DAY I CAN SEE IT. OK SO GOODBYE YOUNG MAN"

Izuku :"wow I met the no.1 hero, the symbol of peace and I have his autograph and i asked for two so i can give kacchan one he will thank me for it"

After that he walked away from the bridge toward the shopping district as he was going to enter the shop for groceries he heard a blast near by and went to check on it

When he went there he saw the same villain that attacked him he was confused that he saw All Might take the villain with him so what is the villain doing here. Then he realised that All Might put the container in his pockets of his pant it might've slipped and fell here. He saw that there was a someone that sludge villain has taken hostage.

It was a girl with periwinkle hair and the royal blue eyes. He saw that the heroes aren't doing anything and without his knowing his legs started to move on its own.

When he reach within 2 metres of the villain he activated telekinesis. When he activated he blasted the sludge on the walls of the store and took the girl and put her beside him to see if she is injured luckily she was not. After that she tried to wake up and when she wome up she saw someone with green hair and went unconscious again. When everything was over the police came and collected the sludge villain and when Izuku saw a chance he slipped away to take the groceries and go home when he was on the way home he was met by All Might again

All might :"HAHAHA I AM HERE!"

Izuku :"All might what are you doing here?"

All might :"I AM HERE TO AS-" *spewed some blood and went into his skinny form*

Izuku :"AHHHHH All might what happened to you?"

Toshinori :"this is my real form when I am not doing any hero work this is how I look"

Izuku :"oh"

Toshinori :"anyway I have came here to ask you something"

Izuku :"what is it?"

Toshinori :"can go somewhere secluded"

Izuku nodded in agreement

They went to the Dagobah beach where no one was there to disturb them

Toshinori :"I have a request to make young..."

Izuku :"Midoriya. My name is Izuku Midoriya"

Toshinori :"young Midoriya I have a request to make"

Izuku :"what is it?"

Toshinori :"I want you to inherit my quirk"