Chapter 13

All might :"LET THE TRAINING BEGIN"

Izuku raised is hand.

All might :"YES YOUNG MIDORIYA?"

Izuku :"I have question for all of you which I am thinking for a while"

Izuku looked at Katsuki and Katsuki just nodded know what was his question

All might :"AND THAT WOULD BE?"

Izuku :"can anyone be a hero?"

All might :"YES ANYONE CAN BE A HERO. WHY?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Izuku :"even people with weak quirks or the so called 'villain quirks' or even the people in the 20% of the population who are quirkless. The people who want to become heroes just like us but can't because of the society we all are living in."

Everyone looked down for an thinking for an answer until All might. And for the first time All might didn't did his boom talk

All might :"I think that use of a quirk is based on how you use your quirk it is based on person who is using it. As for the quirkless I don't have anything to say but with drive, hard work, determination and persistence we can do anything."

Izuku :"so then *clenched his fist and pumped it high* "everyone let's work hard and bring a change in the society where everyone is treated with equality. Let's work hard and become the best heroes the world has ever seen"

Everyone :"YES!!!!"

??? :"But first you All might have to wait for me. Did you get that?."

All might tensed up as he forgot that he should be here with Hisashi.

Izuku :"oh hey dad. What are you doing here?

Hisashi :"hey son I am here to teach you all combat training but someone here forgot that I was supposed to be here too."

All might :"I'M SO SORRY HISASHI!"

Hisashi :"let me introduce myself I am Hisashi Midoriya I will be your teacher with All might in Hero Basics"

All might :"ALRIGHT CLASS TODAY WE'RE GOING TO DO COMBAT TRAINING"

Tenya raised his hand in his ingenium suit.

Tenya :"Sir?"

Izuku :'so that's Iida in there'

Tenya :"This city is from our entrance exam does this mean that we are going to do urban battle again"

All might :"NOT QUITE YOUNG IIDA WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU TWO STEP AHEAD"

Hisashi :"He means that some smart villains hides indoors. So today we are going to do 2 v 2 combat training it will be"

Hisashi/All might :"heroes vs villains/HEROES VS VILLAINS"

Hisashi :"and after this we are going do something fun" *grinning like Aizawa*

Izuku :'uh oh I know where this is going'

All might :"SO WE ARE GOING TO TEAM YOU ALL UP WITH THE HELP OF LOTTERY SYSTEM"

Tenya raised his and

Tenya :"Why sir?"

Izuku :"think about it when a villain strikes heroes form different agencies have team up together."

Tenya :"I see life is various tur of events"

Tenya did his 90° degree bow and apologized to the teacher

Tenya :"I am sorry for my rudeness"

The teams will be same as canon.

Katsuki :"don't go soft on me I will not"

Izuku:"yeah"

Ochaco :"ok" *sad*

Katsuki felt something in his chest when saw her sad but he rubbed the feeling off.

All might :"YOU ALL HAVE 5 MINUTES TO MAKE A PLAN AND FOR VILLAINS TO SETUP THE WEAPON OF COURSE ITS A MOCK WEAPON"

(A/n: cause I really don't remember any of the team aside from izuku and Katsuki's. I am too bored to watch the episodes again and to watch the fights so I am just going to write izuku vs katsuki .)

Ochaco :"so do you have a plan"

Izuku :"yeah they are probably going to keep the weapon on the top floor and the firecracker is going to come for me. So we can fly and reach the roof and then go to their floor to make sure my assumption is correct. If it is correct then I will teleport behind Iida and knock him out then you capture him and wait for me I am going to go after firecracker touch the weapon if before time runs out and if I am not there"

Ochaco :"wow, ok let's do this"

All might :"ALRIGHT YOUR 5 MINUTES ARE OVER NOW BEGIN!"

Izuku then started with his plan and flew up wards but little did he know that a certain boom boom boy saw them and started running towards his teammate but stoped a floor below them.
As Izuku and Ochaco reached the roof they started going to where the weapon was and he saw that Iida was alone.

Izuku :"as expected"

He teleported behind him and knocked him out with a hand chop to the neck. When he did that at the same time Katsuki ran and knocked out Ochaco cause he doesn't want her to get hurt. He took her to the ground floor and laid her there. He then went back to izuku. Meanwhile izuku was searching for Ochaco. He saw Katsuki coming his way with an explosion.

Izuku then quick step back into the room where the weapon was. Katsuki now was standing in front of him. Izuku then said

Izuku :"so this is it huh?"

Katsuki :"yes it is!" *with a grin*

Katsuki launched himself towards Izuku. When he was near izuku he used another explosion to propell himself above and went behind izuku but izuku used speed quirk to turn around fast and punched katsuki in the gut sendiy him flying twords a wall. Katsuki recovered from that and and launched an explosive towards him. This goes on until both of them were tired. Katsuki was using his  gauntlet.

All might :"YOUNG BAKUGOU DON'T YOU'LL KILL HIM"

Katsuki :"not if he dodges"

Hisashi asured All might that this going to be alright. Katsuki then launched the blast izuku just created a warp gate that goes to the space and then went towards katsuki and puched him knocking him out. Then he touched the weapon and All might announced

All might :"HERO TEAM WIIIIIIIIINS!"

After that the rest of the fights happened and Katsuki was sent  to recovery girl for rest.

(A/n: to tell you the truth I am lazy to write everybody's fight so I skipped it.)

Hisashi :"now after 45 minutes break the fun will begin"

Time skip 45 min

Hisashi :"Come to gym Gamma"

Everyone went to the gym.

At gym Gamma

Hisashi :" so right now we are going to do 1 v 19 it will be izuku vs all of you"

--------------------------------
(A/n : thank you thank you thank you so much for 2k+ reads all of you)