Chapter 63

Izuku :"hey guys long time no see"

Everyone except Nejire :"DEKUUU/IZUKU"

Before everyone can move Katsuki used his explosion to get to Izuku and made a big explosion in front of his face.

Katsuki :"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU SHITTY NERD? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE BECAUSE OF YOU. AND AFTER YOU RESCUED US YOU RAN AWAY. GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE."

Izuku didn't speak anything and just hugged him.

Izuku :"I'm sorry Katsuki but I'm back right? And I'm not going anywhere now"

After that everyone except Nejire came closer to izuku and hugged him.

Mirio :"You will never do anything like this"

Izuku :"I promise"

Everyone :"good"

Nejire :"now that you have greeted eachother tell us what were you doing these 3 months"

Izuku :"ok"

Then he tells them how he met Nana, then working at Anteiku but excluding the part where everyone in Anteiku is a ghoul. Then he said something that shocked them he said that he was part of the Aogiri tree raid. Then he showed them the new ghoul quirk.

Izuku :"so that was all what happened in past 3 months. But we have a big problem approaching us"

Nejire :"before that Zuzu. Why is your hair white?"

Everyone :"yeah why?/don't tell me you dyed your hair/ why did dyed it?"

Izuku :"no I didn't dyed my hair. It's just a side effect from All for One"

Everyone :"oh/makes sense/that's why uncle have white"

Izuku :"ok onto the topic. There will be big villian attack in About 7 to 8 months. And how I know this, is because of vigilante work"

Katsuki :"why were where you doing vigilante work, nerd?"

Izuku :"I was gathering info on Shigaraki and the league. And I just found it and apparently Tomura Shigaraki is my cousin brother Tenko Shimura"

Everyone :"WHAT?!"

Izuku :"yeah I found it while I was going through the files. And I forgot to tell you one more thing, oh no two that I was doing my vigilante work around here. That is Musutafu, Hosu and Kamino ward cause these three places were under my suspicion of league's base. And I was kind of cause in these 3 months there were numerous attacks on U.A."

Tenya :"where were these attacks? Cause we didn't got any hits on U.A.'s building not even it's wall"

Mirio :"yeah where were these attacks?"

Katsuki :"figure it out you idiots. he just said that vigilante work that means he was fending them off."

Everyone :"oh"

Izuku :"the boom boom boy is smart now huh? Maybe I should've stayed in Tokyo more."

Everyone :"NO/LIKE HELL YOU WILL"

Izuku :"just kidding jeez"

Tamaki :"what was the second thing?"

Izuku :*turns to Nejire* "Do you want to tell them"

Nejire nods.

Izuku :"this time you say"

Nejire :"ok, so izuku and I are getting married"

Everyone :"woo hoo congratulations/ congratulations/ congrats you damn nerd/ we will get her ready whenever the wedding is/ actually the question should be when is the wedding?"

Izuku :"we still haven't decided it yet but maybe after the villian attack"

Tenya :"that's a good choice"

Momo :"make sense"

Tamaki :"yeah cause there will be no disturbance in the force after the attack"

Shoto :"what?"

Tamaki :"nothing"

Shoto :'the fuck was that?'

Izuku :"ok so that out of the way. I have one more announcement"

Kyoka :"now what, whatever it is just say it quickly I want go in the dorms and cuddle with Momo"

Momo then blushes.

Izuku :*sigh* "in next 5 months you will be looking at pro hero Singularity"

Ochaco :"what do you mean by that?"

Izuku :"I'll be giving my pro hero license exam in five months"

Everyone :"wait what?/ YOU DAMN DEKU YOU WILL BE GETTING PRO HERO LICENSE BEFORE ME?!"

Izuku :"yeah angry pomeranian. But if you look at the situation of me and you as a competition." *Chuckles* "I'll be winning two times"

Katsuki :"huh how?"

Izuku :"i'll be getting a wife and the pro hero license before you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Katsuki :"WHY YOU"

Then Katsuki started chasing Izuku but sometimes while he was chasing him. Izuku would turn around and give him the middle finger. Everyone just facepalmed at the scene.

Ochaco :"these two"

Nejire :"will never change"

After sometime they both calmed down and started laughing. Then they went towards others who were chatting with eachother.

Kyoka :"you both done"

Katsuki/ Izuku :"yeah"

Izuku then went towards Nejire and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss.

Izuku :"should we go out somewhere or you have something on your mind?"

Nejire :"no one's going out. I just want to spend time with you"

Izuku :"ok"

At the same time somewhere in Musutafu

Shigaraki :"why is this happening? For three months we've been attacking U.A. and nothing"

Kurogiri :"it's because of that Tenshi Tomura"

Shigaraki :"that fucking Tenshi. Whenever I'll steal his quirk and I'll kill him"

Doctor :"relax Tomura our weapon will be ready in 8 months and then we will attack"

Shigaraki :"I don't want to wait 8 months"

(Spoiler warning)

Doctor :" it takes time to create the high end Nomus and to prepare Gigantomachia"

With Izuku

Izuku :"so now we know about situation. We have at least 7 months. Train hard" *turns to Nejire* "not you Neji" *turns back to everyone* " time is limited So, starting tomorrow our class that is first years, our class's training will kick up a notch. Cause I've informed Nezu about this situation. They will take drastic measures to make you ready for the battle."

Everyone nods in agreement.

Izuku :"So, ALL HANDS ON DECK"

Everyone :"YEAHH!!!!!”

---------------------------------
(A/n : First of all I was very excited for season 5 episode 1 so I didn't update the book sorry about that. Secondly, I hope you're enjoying)