Chapter 19

Shigaraki :"Hello students I am Shigaraki and we are the league of villains. We are here to kill the Symbol of peace"

Kirishima was about to walk.

Aizawa :"stay back. 13 and big three take the students to safety"*while wearing his goggles and jumping from the stairs*

Aizawa was fighting villians, knocking them left and right.

13 :"ok students stay together and go to entrance"

They were going a purple mist appears infront of them.

Kurogiri :"I am kurogiri and you are not going anywhere"

Katsuki :"OH YEAH THEN TAKE THIS YOU BASTARD"

13 :"wait don't"

Then Katsuki and Kirishima jumped at Kurogiri but was warped.

Ochaco :"KATSUKI NOOOOO"

Then 13 tells Tenya.

13 :"Iida go and get help"

Tenya :"I can't just leave you here like this"

13 :"you are the only one here who can get out of here fast and get help"

Tenya nodded and started to run.

Kurogiri :"oh no you don't"

When he was about to reach Tenya but was stopped by

13 :"BLACKHOLE"

Kurogiri then started to get sucked in the Blackhole. But then he made a portal behind 13 and she was injured by her own quirk.

Kurogiri :"now it's your time to scatter"

He then warped everyone except Ochaco, Mina ,Mezou ,Hanta ,Rikido , Mirio and Tamaki who dodged the warpgate. Then Mirio and Tamaki jumped at the central plaza to help Aizawa. Kurogiri then warp himself to Shigaraki.

Kurogiri :"Tomura Shigaraki a student got out of here"

Shigaraki :"Kurogiri if you weren't our gate out of here I would have disentigrated you. Anyways I think All might is not here so before we leave let's kill some students. Bring the Nomu."

With Nejire

Nejire got warped up with Tsuyu and Mineta at the Shipwreck zone. They all got on the Ship which was there.

Mineta :"we are going to die but I can die in peace with two girls side by side."

Mineta was about to touch Nejire's butt but was kicked in balls by Tsuyu. Then Tsuyu spoke up.

Tsuyu :"Miss Hado do you have any thing in your mind"

Nejire :"I can make a blast to paralyse the villains but when I release it you have to get out of here or you too will get paralyse."

Tsuyu :"ok"

Then Nejire started to fly and made a big charge by using bher quirk. She released it and yelled.

Nejire :"Asui now"

Tsuyu then jumped and used her tounge to swing. Mineta saw a whirlpool formed where Nejire blasted her charge and started to throw his balls (his quirk). When they reached the surface they saw that all the villains were stuck together.

Tsuyu :"Nice work Mineta for the first time"

They then started to go towards the central plaza. When they reached the plaza they saw Mirio and Tamaki were in the wall injured badly. They saw Aizawa in a bad shape with a bid like thing on him, snapping his hands like twig. Shigaraki saw them and run towards them to kill Tsuyu but when his hand reached her nothing happened. He turn around and saw Aizawa using his quirk.

Shigaraki :"Eraserhead you are so cool"

Nomu then smashed his head in the ground again. When Shigaraki turned he was about to meet with Nejire's attack but was blocked by Nomu.

Shigaraki :"Nomu kill her"

Nomu then caught her by her hand and threw her in the air and punched her to the wall. But when she was about to hit the wall she was caught by ........... Izuku. Everyone looked at him and he wasn't happy or smiling like he always does.

Izuku :"you picked the wrong students to mess with"

Katsuki's saw Izuku and was smirking to know what will happen now.

Few seconds ago.

Izuku was helping Mei with storage. He then was interrupted by Tenya who was running with fear in his eyes.

Izuku :"Iida what happened?"

Tenya :" there are villians in USJ. They are attacking students and teachers"

Izuku :"Go and inform teachers i will go there"

Tenya then ran and Izuku then said

Izuku :"sorry Mei I have to leave"

Mei :"it's ok but when you come back you will help me with remaining babies"

Izuku :"ok"

Izuku then teleported to USJ. When he reached there he saw Nejire was about to hit the wall. He then rushed to her and caught her he saw her condition. She was in blood which was started from her head and was unconscious. He was angry now very very angry.

Izuku :"You hur my friends, my classmates ,my teachers and most of all you hurt my girlfriend. Now it's your time to die"

He then snap his fingers of right hand.