||CHAPTER 8||

"Dont regret the past,just learn from it"
                                -Ben Ipock.

Very violent content .

Reaching the warehouse,I could hear that fucking rat's scream echoing in the yard as this place where we have made our base is highly secretive and is is surrounded by acres of trees

Getting out of the car and walking towards the warehouse, I see him tied to a chair and with his face scarred with scars.
His both eyes are swollen due to the intensity of the punches,his nails have been carved out from his hands and feet.
His one hand is simply hanging ,which is obvious, it has been broken by me when I came here last time, along with both of his legs.
Excluding the fact that he has not been eaten since last week other than for a loaf of bread,and a sip of water a day ,he is consideringly good.

And that is fucking bad.

Walking past him,and going to the wooden table where all the cruelest weapon are laid down I take up simple pliers and walk back to him.
He was shaking by the time I went near him.
"Why did the fucking pakhan send you for?",I ask calmly.
"He spits out blood to the side and then replies.
"I do-dont kn-know an-anything".
Getting hold of his middle finger I slowly press down the pliers,cutting his middle finger .

He screams in agony and tries to take his hand back,which is now tightly held by me.
His blood flows down into my hands and soaks my shirt slowly.
"Tsk,tsk ,you know that messing with me will give you nothing but pain ,so tell me what I want to know ".
His screams come down slowly and his eyes are still closed in extreme torment.
"Tell me now",I say my patience slipping to a thin line.
"Fuc-fuck y-you"he excalims in pain.
I chuckle darkly while Ashton comes forward and punches him straight to the jaw.
"Hold his fucking face"I command and Ashton hold his face towards me.
I call Daniel,one of my other trusted man,he comes forward and bows before me.
"Hold his tongue out"I order.
He very quickly slips a pair of gloves into his hands and with Ashton holding the fucker's face it became easy for Daniel to do it.
His tongue pokes out and I again take up the pliers and hold it in between his tongue.
A shock of pure terror passes in his eyes and he starts struggling and I ask Daniel to leave him.
" He send m-me to sp-spy on yo-your company and on yo-your men and to tel-tell him about i-it in a mo-month"
"Good,very good".I say and he breathes a sigh of relief.
"But"I say and his eyes starts to show dreadness again.
"You could have told me this before,and you lifted this tongue of yours to talk shit before so this thing is highly unnecessary".
Daniel squeezes his face and his tongue is poked out and he hold it.
I hold the plier in between his tongue and cut it in one move.
The pink flesh falls down and tremendous amount of blood falls out and falls on my shirt and he starts to howl in pain .
I back off and keeps the plier back into the table and starts to walk towards the cupboard kept at the oher side and changes out of the blood soaked shirt and changes into a fresh one.

My Amelia hates blood.

I walk out of basehouse with Ashton and Daniel behind me.
"Is the dogs ready?"I ask.
"Yes sir ,they are ready in the canal"Ashton says.
"Let them smell his blood for the cloth and then throw him out into the canal".I order and gets into my car .
A pack of dogs,without food for 3 days, especially Rottweiler,trained and bought from Germany are enough to make him enjoy his death.
I drive out into the yard and the peace of the forest is distrubed by the howls of pain.

My heart is finally at ease after what I have done.

I reach the penthouse and parks the car and steps into the elevator.
I reach my floor and walks into our room.
My baby is sleeping so peacefully, just like an angel.
I step into the closet and takes out a rugged jean and gets into the shower.
After drying myself I step out in jeans and goes to lie next to my baby.
The duvet is no longer covering her body as she has kicked it out in her sleep.
Her full D-cupped breasts in view along with her small, shaven pussy.
It is nearly 3 in the morning.
I slowly put her nipple in my mouth and sucks hard,she is still sleeping with a little drool on her face.
I slowly goes down and starts to lick her little clit and she starts slowly stirring and she gets wet slowly.
I thrust my tongue into her opening and drink in her juices.
She tastes so heavenly.
When she is wet enough, my dick thrust into her in single brutal thrust and she jerks upwards and her eyes flutters open in shock.
"Ah,Damien"she moans.
And her little moans does something serious to my heart.
Her hand comes up to my neck and she clutches my neck tightly.
"My little angel",I say and thrusts into her slowly.
"I-i am still sore from yesterday"she says and hides her face in the crook of my neck.
My hand comes up to grab her neck and pushes her back to the bed,roughly and I squeezes her neck hardly.
Her eyes widen and she looks at me,as she continue to jerk upwards with my thrusts.
"Is my slut complaining,hmm?"I ask her huskly.
"N-no but it really hurts bad ".she whispers and look at me with wet tears in her eyes.
I quickly leave her neck and pulls out of her.
"Baby"I call and cocoons her in my arms.
She continues to cry and my heart bleeds out of my chest by hearing her sobs.
"Baby,I am so sorry"I say.
I have never apologized to anyone,not even to my parents but only to my Amelia.
"Hey",I call her softly.
"I am so sorry,daddy,I could not even satisfy you now but it is really hurting me,please don't hate me,I am really trying but,I always do that to you and I am not even up to your standards,i am really sorry and i now feel bad that i am a virgin,i should have been experienced so i can have sex continuously and not disappoint you but daddy I -".
I cut off her rambling with a kiss.
Does my angel feel she is not good enough?
She doesn't even now that it is actually the reverse
And how damn lucky I am to have her in my life ,no amount of love from me will ever be sufficient enough for an angel like her.
"Baby one of the many things I love about you is that I am the one who took your virginity and now saying it I would not have allowed any other man to even come near you.
Never ever say that you cannot satisfy me because it is me who will never in this lifetime deserve you and you always satisfy me with you being near me.
I love you Amelia,I love you so much angel".
"I love you too Daddy, so much".she cutely replies and I kiss away her tears and she lays her head on my chest and slowly drifts out.
How will I ever make her understand that she is he only person who could ever satisfy me.
How will I ever make her understand that she always keep my inner demons sated.
What have I ever done to deserve someone like her?

****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******