||CHAPTER 9||

"A happy soul is the best shield for cruel world " -Atticus.

The sun rays pierced through the glass windows and is covering my whole body

Sleeping beside Damien along with the sun rays is making my body overheated.

Trying to pry off Daddy's hand tried to be a difficult job since he has a death grip around my waist.
After trying for nearly 5 minutes that job is successful.
I jumped out of the bed before Damien has the chance to wrap his hand around me again and instantly regretted as I could hardly stand. I must have fallen asleep yesterday before eating my pasta,how unfortunate it is. Now I feel like crying thinking about it.

Walking to the bathroom turned out to be a difficult job due to me constantly limping.
I opened the door to the cabinet where both of our toothbrush are kept and grabbed it along with the toothpaste. After our marriage,I requested Damien to keep all of our belongings together to which he gave me the permission.
He even allowed me to use his wide varieties of cars, even though he never really let me go out.
Well,having permission is good.

Thick muscular arms wrapped around me and I look at my master through the large glass mirror on the wall. He looks so beautiful with his morning hair which is ruffled in all directions.
"Good morning baby"his deep husky voice came.
"Good morning Daddy" I reply and turns and hug him.

This is the weekend, holy marshmallow, we do not have to go to office and I will have him to myself all day.
He takes the paste on my brush and squeezes my chin making me pout and puts the brush inside,and thoroughly brushes my teeth. He then brushes himself and bends down to lift me bridal style.
My hands automatically caome around his neck and clutches t tightly.

He put me in the shower and takes the soap and start to clean me. I look at him when his shaft pokes into my ass crack.
We lock eyes and he dips his head and captures my lips. After thoroughly fucking my lips with his ,he left them on and went to clean me.
He washes himself after washing me and putting me in a robe.

I watch as his muscles flex when he bends to wash his legs and my horny pussy releases it's juices.
Damien is too sexy for me to handle,his face,voice, his everything is so alluring and I myself being his wife cannot control,it now makes me sad that he has slept with nearly thousands of women before me,while I am a little pathetic virgin,who is highly inexperienced.i feel like I am inferior to him ,but he being him never makes me feel it but still I ask myself whether I deserve some one like him.
I should have had more experience so I could satisfy him,but I never regret it ,I am the most happiest as it is him who took my purity and now made me a slut for him.

I watch as he finishes and comes out of the shower.
Again,picking me up and going towards out bedroom he drops me in the gigantic bed and walks into the closet and takes a gift paper wrapped box.

"I want you kneeling by the bed in this dress when I come out and do not wear anything that is not in this, understood slut?"he ask me sternly.
My eyes widen and I start to think what must be in it.
"Yes,master"I reply timidly.
We stare at each other for a minute and he quickly catches my lips for another toe curling kiss.
He then turns and goes back into the closet.