||CHAPTER 10||

"I love you right upto the moon--and back"
         -Sam McBratney

Taking her and cooing sweet words to her and trying best to calm her down as she cried in my arms after her spanking seems to be a hard task

Maybe I was rough with my angel.

"Baby girl",I called her again.
Patting her tight little butt again,I made her wrap her legs around me and took her with me to our bathroom.
Making her lie on her back in the tub,I went and took the cooling cream form the cabinet and came back to see her still sniffling.
Her rounded cheeks now red like an apple and tear stained, making her more angelic. Her eyes are puffy from all the crying and her naked body lying on the tub with my hand imprinted on her ass from the spanking and it is making me lose all the control that I am having right now.

I am taken out of my reverie by a sob.

My heart clenched tightly

"Forgive me ,my angel, for I was rough with you,baby".
She still didn't respond and I am starting to get restless.
"Baby",I again cooed to her.
Still no reply.
Sighing,I took the cream and gently applied it on the reddened skin. A gasp leaves her mouth when my hand came in contact with her little ass and then sobbing increased, which is enough for my heart to stop beating.

After applying the cream I take her in my arms and made her body lie on my chest with her soft breasts pressed into my chest.
Her soft butter like-skin coming in contact with my rough,calloused body and it is heaven.

Her sobbing stopped and she looked at me with her wet eyelashes.
My gaze softened.
again.
"I a-am oka- okay da-daddy".
My sweet baby looking at me now does something serious to my heart.
"Mi amore",I whisper.

After bathing her,I wrap her up in a towel and take her to bed.
It is still too early for her to sleep and also there is a charity gala thrown by Alexander, a business acquittance of mine,and he invited us there nearly one week ago.

There will be numerous men there.
Cunning and man-whores.

I am scared of taking my angel there.
There is no doubt that the men will look at my wife and I will be tempted to kill them.

Fuck

It was a mistake that i told Amelia about that fucking gala.
She has been excited about it ever since i told her.
Maybe i should make love to her more so she won't be able to stand.

"Damien,when are we leaving for the gala?" My angel cutely asks.

"Baby, we can stay back if you don't want to go".

"But i want to go,Daddy" she mewls out.

All traces of sobbing gone and instead replaced with utmost excitement.

"We can leave by 7,mi querda".
Nodding,she seems to be satisfied with the answer.
She has selected a deep burgundy short formal lace dress for the event already.

She first selected a dress that reached just below her mid thigh.

Mierda

As if i will let her wear it.
I will never let her wear anything that does not reach below her knees.
Then she chose this and i was okay with it.

Picking her out of the tub and taking her to our bed and dropping her there,i asked her to wait for me.
I went and took her dress and went near her.

"Lay back and spread your legs,slut" i order her.
Her eyes widen slightly then quickly she opens her creamy legs and shows her little pussy.

Fuck,it looks so ready to be ravished.

In a moment, i harshly thrust my two fingers in her dripping hole and she moans.
Thrusting continuously i am greeted by her continuous moans and whimpers.
Just when she had started to tighten around me,i pulled my fingers out and landed a harsh slap on her cunt.
A scream escaped her and before she could complain i squeezed her cheek and put my two finger deep inside her mouth.

She gagged and then looked at me.
She looks like an angel sitting there with her legs open and mouth full with my fingers.
I think she is ready for a blowjob.

I took my fingers out and rubbed the spit on her tits.
"Get ready, my fucktoy".
I tell her and she quickly jumps up and take the dress from my hand and runs to put it.
I also walk into the closet and takes a navy blue tuxedo and gets ready.

Putting on the cufflinks,i walk into the room,all ready.
My phone vibrates and ashton's name flashes on the screen.

"Boss",his voice reaches my ear when i took his call.
"The pakhan will also be there at alexander's gala".
He notifies me and i go stiff in my place.

"Damien" a soft sound breaks the wild thoughts in my mind and i turn to look at my angel.

Cazzo.

She is ethreal.

Her body is perfectly hugged by the dress in all right places and her smooth white skin is making her look more sexy.she has done her hair in a loose braid,with a few strands coming out of it.
She has paired it with a three inch red heels which perfectly goes with it.
She has put a deep shade of red lipstick and deep mascara and this is paired with her natural blush.
She look so fuckable but she looks so innocent.
She is the most beautiful women in the whole world for me.
I am the luckiest to have her as my wife.

I dont even want to think about the thoughts men will have when they see her.
I lift my hand and flick my fingers and motion her to come near me.
"Lift your dress".
She shyly lifts her dress and a lace dark red thong comes into my view.
I loose all my control and goes to the sextoy cabinet in our room and takes a bullet egg vibrator and a 5 inch gaint buttplug.
Her eyes looks at me pleadingly after she sees the things in my hand.

I set it on our coffee table in our bedroom and she quickly come near me.
Clutching her waist,i bend her over the table and moves the thong to the side and thrust my 3 fingers in her hole.

Fuck,she was soaking.

I freed my dick and lined it with her little cunt and thrusted it.
Her hole is struggling to accomodate my size.
I jam the big buttplug into her mouth and asks her to wet it.
Ordering her not to cum,i thrust into her fastly.
After 15 minutes,when i am at the verge of cumming,i took my dick out and thrusted it in her asshoke which was wet with my spit as i frequently spitted into it while i used her cunt.
Her asshole squeezed me and i let go.
I came deep inside her asshole and when i took my dick out,my cum was leaking out.
I thrusted the buttplug in her asshole and trapped my cum in her hole and the egg vibrator in her cunt and pulled the thong in,just that it correctly supports the items in her holes.

Taking the tissues i wipe the tears and put her back into her place.

"Sluts don't have the right to cum" .
She lowers her head in shame.

After taking her clutch,she quickly come to me and we go to our garage where a limo is waiting for us.
Ashton is driving it as i asked him to do it.
Our car is followed by 3 more cars full of my men.
Making amelia comfortably seated and i put up the partition.

Taking out the remote,i turn on the toys inside my amelia's hole.
She jerks up.
"I am going to use you,slut".i promised her while my hand came to squeeze her little neck.