||Chapter 15||

"You will never regret being kind"

                              -unknown.

He walks towards me slowly,just like how the predator circles the prey

"Is this what you wear for interview?"
He tsks.

I.....i have worn a plaid apricot skirt and paired it with a white full sleeved blouse,and a Steve Madden Chandel Rose gold heels and my hair in a high ponytail.

But my mama said i looked beautiful.
Did.....did she lie to me?

"I a-am sorry,i thought this was professional,i did not have any idea so Celestine helped me.
I thought it was good, s-sorry"

I cut off my ramble and held my face down with embarrasment.

"Wear this".
A black beautiful cover is thrusted into my hands.

I go up to ask him what it was but he cuts me off.

"Wear it here,now". He voice has become more dark and husky.

"Wear it in front of yo-you?".

"Don't make me repeat". He clenches his jaw.

I hurriedly open the packet and a victoria's secret lingerie greets me.

Wait,who told him that i liked these things.

Inside there is a solid lace black suit lingerie with garlet belt.
It is too exposed.
Should i wear it?

I decided to try once again for mercy.
I peek up at him and his glazing eyes meet me and i lowered my head again.

I strip out of my blouse followed by my skirt.

"Fold it up and keep it nicely,babygirl"
He says.

I bend down to pick up the dress and a harsh breath escapes him followed by a hushed 'fuck'.

I stand up again and look at him confused.

His stormy grey eyes are fixed at my breasts and it slowly goes down to my white lacy panties.

I start squirming under his gaze and suddenlu feel self-consious.

I was always praised for my beauty and people used to stop my parents and ask whether i was real when i walked with them.

But all i could see when i look into the mirror is a normal below average girl staring back at me.
Well......

I can see desire growing in his eyes,the same expression i have when i see food.