||Chapter 17||

Special thanks to ViyashiAly and HaneeThua and valerieabbygail for being so supportive and showing love.

"You have always been enough"
-anonymous.

Today i have worn a cute maxi dress which reaches just above my knees and is off shoulder

Well, i will be given what to wear once i reach the company.

My mama scold me gently to take the lunch but i slowly try to convince her that i am a big girl and that i want to eat at the company's cafeteria.
My mom looks at me in doubt but i manage to connvince her that i know the cafeteria.

My mom still treats me like a child.

I reach the company on time,actually five mintues early and i appreciate myself for it.
I slowly go into the elevator and wait for it to go up.
Well it is only 6:55am now.
So less people are here.

I wonder why Damie- sir wanted me to come so early.
I am holy muffins sure that he would not be in the office and will come only after nine.

I reach his floor and pin drop silence greet me.
I knock on his door but as i have known,no voice greets me.
So i slowly get inside and confirm my theory.
He is definitely not here.
He is making me suffer.

But,i won't let him win.
I am gonna put an alarm at 8:40 and till then i am gonna sleep in.
So in this way i will wake up before he comes i-

"So my little angel is on time,isn't she?"
A deep husky voice sound in my ear and i jump up due to him being so near me.

He watches the phone in my hand and takes it.
I am doomed,i know.
Any sane person will know why i have put an alarm.
"I ha-have promi-promised mama to ca-call her at th-that time" i nod my head so as to make it more reasonable.

His stormy eyes locks with my pale blue ones.
He slowly goes back and closes the door and takes a remote and presses something.
All the windows are closed suddenly,leaving me no way to escape.

"Strip", i gulp and then slowly do as he said.
I speed up when i realize that i must do everything to make him comfortable.

I quickly stand naked in front of him wearing nothing but my 2 inch heels.

I fiddle nervously as he is just standing there and not doing anything.

His eyes scan me completely and i feel my naked sex pour liquid.
Shame burns in me as i realize i feel the fluid oozing down my thighs.

A arrogant smirk grows on his face and he takes back the packet he was going to give me.

"Hmmm" , a hum resonates and he slowly goes to sit in his chair.
I stand there clutching my clothes in my hand.