||CHAPTER 6||

"The purpose of our life is to be happy"
                                   - Dalai Lama                          

A yawn escapes my mouth as I lay in the hands of my guardian and I think about the first time I saw him after I completed my college and was at my house

"Amelia, honey,come here",my dad calls out to me,eventhough he is referring to me with love I can sense the fear that has crept in his voice and noticing it I frown.
Walking down the stairs,I look out of the front door and see my father sitting in his favourite chair and looking down as if he has committed a henious crime.
Walking closer to him,I call out to him.
"Dad ?"
"Amelia,baby,come here"my dad says and I obey him.
Going near him ,I see a very very and the most attractive man,Damien, and notice that his grey stormy eyes are staring at me.
I blushes crimson red and lowers my gaze and go and stand in front of my father and that familiar person.
Everything is silent and it is very rare in our house to be that silent as I do not really like silence,though my parents prefer the silence,but for me they will allow anything
They love me so much.
"Did you hear me ,Amelia?". A thick,husky,deep and alluring voice asks me.
I jump slightly at the deep,commanding voice that really scared me.
"N-no"I mumble out.
I am getting really scared, my father never even allowed me to come to meet any of his male friends and he asking me to meet this handsomest man is somewhat confusing.
"I said you are gonna work for me in my company".
A small frown forms on my face I rewind what he had said ,work for him?,holy no.
"N-no,I ha-have al- already send my appli- application to......"my stuttering came to a stop due to his fierce stare.
"and which may that be".he asks me very calmly and now I am more scared at his calm behaviour.
If he emitted scary aura a moment ago now he emits very terror aura.
"Nich- Nicholas oil company,they said that ther-there is a va-vacancy in the post of perso- personnel assistant." I says.
"You will be working for me,do you understand".his voice booms out and I stares at him scarilly but there was a little bit of self-confidence left in me and I tried it out.
"Who ar-are y-you to or-order me in m-my par-parents hou-house?". I ask him .
My father gasps and quickly stand in front of me,shielding me for that man.
But that man is is calmly sitting and staring at me with a cold stare and now I notice that the front of our house nad the road is covered with black SUV cars and in the middle there is a limo.
Many men are standing,making it clear that the man sitting in front of me was a celebrity.
"Come with me".the man says and gets up and motions me to go up stairs.
I was ready to say no but my father beats me to it.
"Amelia,obey him.".
A surprise look takes over my features as I look at my father who for the first time allowed me to be with a man,ALONE.
Confused,I climb the stairs with ,Damien hot on my heels, and he motiones me to get into my room.
And I obey him.
Shutting the door behind him,I look down at his feet,unable to look at his face.
"Look at me,mio amore"he says so softly,that I am forced to obey.
I look at him and we hold each other's gaze.
"I guess,I have to teach you a listen about obeying me".he says and quickly comes to me and hold me in his arm.
I AM PARALYSED.
My mind shouts at me to back away but my body stays here and he drops his head into my neck by bending a little as I am nowhere near his height.
He drops feathery kisses on my neck and I close my eyes which was a bad move as he quickly took me up and I out of reflex ,wrapped my legs around his hip area.
I can feel something very hard pressing into my crotch area and I look confusedly at him.
"So innocent."
I blushes and look down at his compliment.
He sits down at the edge of my bed and I am thrown across his lap.
I gasp loudly and wigles in his hold.
A booming hard spank lands on my ass and I still.
Though I have seen Damien ever since I developed sense,I have caught him staring at me almost all the time that is whenever he is there,still he has not spanked me. NEVER.
He lifts my little frock and lowers my panties and in this way both my butt and vagina is in his view.
"Count and thank me"he says and waits for my reply.
"Yes,Damien"I succumb to my fate and wait.
"Daddy,call me daddy"
"What?, You want to be my father?"I ask bewildered.
His laugh resonates in the room followed by his comment
"So, Innocent".
I blushes again.
"Obey what I say now"he commands me and something tingly happens in my lower parts.
The first slap lands on my ass,followed by my counting and thanking and it continues.

By 15 my ass is sore and it is hurting and a lot and tears are pouring from my eyes.
"Please, stop"I whimper and request him softly.
"Shhhh,it is okay,it is over".he chants this over and over again and I am lifted and put in his lap .
He kisses away my tears and i notice something wet in my thighs.
DID I PEE?
Oh god this is embarrassing.
I look at him and he is tracing the wetness.
"I am sorry that I peed,I had no idea when I did but I am sorry,Oh god, your suit it will get spoiled let me up". I panic by saying this and tries to get up.
Long thick muscular arms wrapped themselves against my tiny waist and I am unable to do anything. That is when I notice something
"Shhhh ,relax you didn't pee ,it is natural ".
Something hard pokes into my butt and I turn and tries to grab it but Damien grabs my hand and stops my movements.
"Do not start something,you don't even have any idea of".
He says this and I frown.
Oh ok then ,I am not questioning.
He notices my eyelids dropping and says.
"Sleep my baby angel,we can discuss things afterwards".
I lay my head in his chest and soon drifts off.

"Baby?"
I am taken out of my thoughts by my husband's voice and I notice that he has dried me with a towel and is waiting me to say something to the question that I think he has asked.
"I didn't hear you,Daddy". I say and flushes red.
"You must be hungry right?,so I asked what would you like to have?"
"Pasta"I squeals out and hugs him
He lifts me up with ease and takes me to the kitchen.
"Pasta,it is" he says and starts cooking and I lie back inot the comfy couch and watch him cooking.

So tired,I think I an going to sleep.
Yeah I am gonna do this.
And thinking this i slowly drifts to sleep.