||Chapter 22||

Check out my other book,Theirs
~~~
"You are your home"
                        -Erin
~~~

I wiggle around in the soft silk sheets and let out a moan when my sore ass brushes against it

The cane really did its job.

I open my eyes and spot Damien in deep sleep.
Well,in the middle of night he got up and was restless.i think it is because of last week's conversation.
Yes,we solved the case of Olivia.
He said that he does not have anything to do with her and i believe him cause he has proved it to me from the day he married me.
He never even looks at another woman.
And it is scary but he has once broken a woman's hand just because she touched his arm,well,she was a waitress.

"Damien",i moan out when he thrusts deep inside me.
I can feel his smirk and my pussy wets itself more when he roughly squeezes my ass.
My caned ass.

I moan softly and it turns to screams when he spanks me ruthlessly and then proceeds to tug at my clit.
I shudder when he grips my clit and tugs hard.

"Shh,pet",he croons but his harsh grip does not loosen.

He leans and takes something up from the table stand all while thrusting inside me.

I let out a scream when he clamps my clit and as my pussy clenched deeply,Damien came inside me spurting ropes of cum.

I feel empty when he leaves my body and frustration as i did not get to come. It has been 2 weeks since i came.
He keeps me in a strict no-orgasm for slut program.

"Get up,whore".
I get up with my shakking legs and with his cum oozing down.
A very short skirt is given to me and i wear it along with a very see through top.
No undies and no bra.
My very big boobs are obscenely hanging and pushing the very tight short top.

He takes a red gag and secures it in my mouth.
A big butt plug is taken and after lubing it up,it is thrust inside my ass. It is the one having hair.
Anyone could see the hair extending down my butt.
He completes the look with a very high heels.
"Come we will take a walk in the garden" he says,his dark eyes glinting with something.
I look down and wonder why he has not cuffed me.
"No cuffing for you,i want all the men kut there to see tou are a eager fuck toy and too dumb".
My pussy clenches and leaks more of his cum.

I struggle to walk in the heels and moves forward with Damien hot on his heels.

Just when the door to the garden opens,a blindfold is dropped on my eyes.
My senses heighten and i let out a shudder.

I am about to step out in the garden as a perfect toy.
Suddenly the door opens and my heart drops.

~~~

I know i am so late but i am so busy.
Thanks to all for sticking with me.
Thanks for 700 followers.
Only short uodates are possible with my schedule but i hope you all liked it.
Comment and vote if you liked.
I love you all