Prologue

From the day I was born,his eyes has not left me.
He was there for me in my whole 21 years of existence.Now when I work for him as his own personal assistant in his own multibillionaire company, DAMIEN KNIGHTS ENTERPRISES , that too even after 6 months of our marriage,his eyes has not left me,even for a minute.

DAMIEN KNIGHT
The most ruthless,arrogant and hardhearted man in the world.
The most merciless, cruelest and cold blooded King of the underworld.
People fear him and knows better than to even look into his eyes.
The man who had and has no value for women except for His angel
His only weakness?
His and His only Amelia.

Amelia Sara Collins Knight
The most innocent, fragile and sweet person, people could ever meet.
Sheltered and protected by her father and the devil himself,she does not know about the evils of the world,nor about the demon himself.
Seeing him almost every day since she was born,and cared by him throughout her,she didn't oppose to the idea of marrying him when the proposal was made by the Satan himself,much less her parents who wanted to see the rising sun the next day.The only person who dared to love the devil and much more to spend the life with him.

Join them in their journey as they discover themselves and fight the atrocities thrown at them.

NOTE:
There is very much Mature contents,BDSM and violence in this story.