||Chapter 20||

The awesome banners are done by _navyblueee_
~~~
'You are your home'
         -Erin
~~~

The awesome banners are done by _navyblueee_~~~'You are your home'         -Erin~~~

Pin drop silence prevails all over the dark tall building of Knight industries.

"Oh,hi there Amelia.You have gained weight.You have become more fat than last time i saw you",Olivia tell me in a sweet tone.

Oh,she is exposing all my insecurities.
I know these.
I have a big fat butt.
Enormous breasts.
Though i have very narrow waist.

My ass and breast started growing quickly after i started having sex with my husband.

"Shut the fuck up.If you dare raise your voice to talk against my wife,i will make sure that you live on streets.Dont you forget that you were just a whore who opened her leg for me much before my wife came into my life."Damien growls out,his eyes growing dark with each passing seconds.

"Aaah",Olivia just moans as a reply to his outburst.
"I love it when you act all dominant on me.Remember when you used to whip me and tie me up?",She further adds.

Oh
So Damien has done this with every women he has been with.
I am just a women who is he is still continuing this saga with.
But this time,he cant get rid of me after a few weeks but should wait for atleast one month for divorce.

If i had waited for the person who is to marry me then why did not he wait for me,especially when he knew that we were going to marry eventually?
He said that the he knew for the moment i was born he was going to marry me,then why did'nt he wait?

I zone in when i see Ashton coming inside and taking Olivia outside forcibly,well,it was but once she saw his muscles she slyly and seductively went with him.

Terrifying silence gripped the room as Damien continues to wait for my reaction.
Well i am not giving him one.

He took my first kiss when he saw that i casually chatted with Justin,a colleague.
He later claimed that it was jealousy.
Well now even i am jealous so what should i do?

Forcibly kiss him?
Tie him to bed and fuck?
Spank him?

Well he did all these to me even when men just stared at me.

Something is leaking.
No way it is my eyes.
Oh boy!
Periods!!!.

No wonder i was feeling so emotional and tired suddenly.
I slowly start to walk away from him and towards the bathroom.
A thick muscled arm bands around my waist.
"Please",Damien begs.
Stunned i try to vreak from his hold so that i could hold him.
"No please dont try to get away from me.I know you will leave me if i let you go.Dont shut yourself in the bathroom,Talk to me,Yell at me anything,just dont shut yourself"He says painfully.

"Damien,please leave me"i say struggling to get away.
"I need to go"i again try when he refuse to let me go.
I refrain from saying periods as i am still shy about those.

After nearly ten minutes of me struggling endlessly,i have decided to spill out the truth.
"I am having my periods,Damien",i mumble out with my cheeks on fire.

"Oh",he lets go of me and i suddenly skip to the toilet.
"Leave the door open,please",he again ask and i agree reluctantly.

I go inside the bathrrom.
Wait,why did he become more upset when i told him that i got my periods.
~~~

HiiiThis is for all those who asked me for an update

Hiii
This is for all those who asked me for an update.
Y'all asked and who am i to deny it?

Liked the update?

About Amelia's doubts and genuine question to herself?

I hope i could give you more frequent updates.But i am honestly disappointed with the number of comments and votes.

Fun game:I need atleast 250 comments to update the the next chapter.

Anything else?