||Chapter 18||

Check out my new book 'Theirs'.
~~~
*Important author's note at end*
~~~

"Love is like the wind,you can't see it but you can feel it."
-Nicholas Sparks

I crawl behind him as fast as i can

Well it is very hard.

There is chain attaching very tight nipple clamps on both of my nipples and a clit clamp on my clit.

As I crawled through it is very much hard for me and the sweet pain on my nipples and clit forces me to go crawl forward.

Master is now doing his tie and takes no notice of me.
Well i cant even talk because a very large penis shaped object is thrusted in mouth and it is secured by a ball gag.

It has been a week since i had cum.
He wont let me cum , but still he makes sure that he gets his share of pleasure and that his cum oozes down my thighs.

This morning i woke up to him thrusting his large dick in me but i was on my tummy with my ass propped up.

He said that he doesnt like to see the face of the whore he fucks.
My pussy clenched when he said that.

After a long hour of me trying to hold in my orgasm, he spilled his cum in me and left me there like that with cum oozing down my thighs and unable to do anything because i was bound to the bed with cuffs lined with soft cotton.

Just when i was feeling to doze off,i was shaken awake by a huge spank.
It was very sudden that some of his cum spilled from my pussy as my pussy clenched when he spanked me.

He just pushed inside the cum and secured me with a chastity belt and said
'I dont want this hole now'.

His tie is now done and he pats me as if i am an animal.

Then he continues to the living room and starts to have the breakfast that i have already laid.

Now i assume my position.

I place my pussy on his well polished custom made designer shoes and hump it.

He instructed me to do this while he ate breakfast.
I look up and his concentration is on his laptop and he just diverts it once in a while to look at his food.

I grind my clit on the the hard surface of his shoes and in the way my breasts jiggles furiously and the chain connecting the nipples and my clit makes sure that i feel the pain.

I need not have to worry about the dirt in his shoes as he uses a new one everday.

He pats my head again and i stop.
As if in the form of a reward he rubs the sole of his shoes on my clit hard for sometime.
He finishes up with a force on the clit clamp and gets up.

I hope he liked his breakfast.

I wait for him to finish up and once when he did that he comes to me and undid the clamps and the chain and the ball gag.