||Chapter 11||

"There is only one happiness in this love,to love and be loved"
-George Sand.

Lifting down her dress and moving her panties to cover her little pussy after thrusting inside the vibrator ,as her cunt is overflowing with my cum just like as it is in her ass,now strapped with dildo

She squirms in her seat,unable to sit due to the load in her cunt.
I motion her to stand up and to bend in front of me.
"Lift up your dress and show me your holes,slut".
I order her.

Submissively,she stands up and bends in front of me.
She lifts up her dress and the completely soaked thong comes into my view which is struggling to keep in the toys.

"It must be aching right?
I know it is,because your cunt did not get to cum.
But you have to remember your place and like that,slut dont deserve to cum".

Her doe eyes skips to her behind as to see me and as she does it,a huge slap lands on her ass and she jumps and her ass shakes.

A cruel smirk makes its way into my face.
"Shake your ass, slut".

"Plea-please"she murmurs out.

Seeing no difference in me, she slowly shakes her soft little ass.
I rise up the vibrations.
She unconciously starts to shake faster and just when i am to spank her, a knock comes on the darkly tinted windows.

Quickly catching her and putting her dress properly and slowing down the vibrations,i roll down the windows.

I can see the crowds of papparazzi lining there,throwing questions to all of the celebrities on the carpet.

"Cover us when we get out".
I order and roll up the windows,taking my Amelia into my hands and kissing her forehead.

"Angel,you will not leave my side for even a second,and if someone makes you feel bad you will tell daddy,okay?".

Her doe eyes stares at me and then frowns at me.
"But,daddy,Celestine and catherine will also be there so i will have to go to them" ,She says and punctuating it by nodding her head.

"If i see you talk to any men or if any men talks to you,i will make you strip naked there and show your holes to all in there and the toys in your holes and i will tie you up there so all men can use you like a 5 dollar whore".
I whisper to her.
But the thought that any man will even see an inch of her skin between her neck and knee makes me give them hell.
But this is the only way Amelia will get real scared.

I will kill them if they even look at her properly,so exposing her is never ever going to happen.
In order to not to show her to the outside world our marriage was held in extreme secrecy.
I am scared about her safety.
There are many enemies of mine lurking around the corners looking for my weaknesses.

But fucking idiots.

my only weakness is my wife,whom i always keeps in our mansion.
She is caged in there even without her knowing.