||Chapter 12||

"Love is a great beautifier"
-Louisa May Alcott.

I am dying of humilationa nd embarressment now

Right after we reached our house, damien lifted me and cradled me into his arm just like how he was doing inside the limo.
He seems to be stressed all of a sudden.
He repeatedly kissed every inch of my face and hugged me.

It was ticklish when he started to kiss my face again.

After that he stripped me naked and the completely soaked panties of mine was pushed into my mouth roughly, after he had made me clean the vibrator and dildo by licking,and he handcuffed my hands behind me.

Then he took me to his office in our mansion,where he used to spend his time in the evening.

He put me up on the table in front of his posh leather chair and then he put the collar on me again tightly.
After that he he tied the leash to the lowest part of the table such that my face will be kept down at the table while my ass will be projected up.

He took a paper bag from his desk and it had a big packet of new sharpies.
I thought he was going to write on me but he casually pushed the end of first sharpie in me which was soon followed by six others.

I was trapped.
Moreover,my humilation reached its peak when my pussy released a lot of wetness that started to leak down my thighs.

"You are making a mess,cunt". Damien says this with a tsk.

He lifts my lower portion up which makes me choke but still he continues and puts three paper under me.

I can't sit down because of the sharpies.
By seeing me trying to put my butt down,Damien removes the cap of the sharpies.
Seven colors appear on the paper and i quickly lifts myself up.

He casually leaves me there and went out of the room and into the hall.

I wait there for my master.
I dont know what makes me enjoy this but i love every second of my degradation by my husband.

Damien returns with a bowl full of big carrots and place it on table.

"Has to keep this hole plugged up before it soaks everything up" he says this while tapping my pussy.

Damien starts to push the bigger part of carrot into my pussy such that the narrow end of it will be outside.
After fourth carrot,it became hard for his to get another inside so he started to spank my clit harshly and thrusted the rest three of the carrot inside.

A moan slips out of me at the fullness and my pussy is struggling to keep it in.

"Your job here is to keep the things in your hole tightly and dont lose even one of the things".

He has taken nipple clamps also and he tightened it around my nipples till it started to hurt and then he put weight in it.

Satisfied with his work ,he comes in front of me and takes his iphone 12 pro and snaps a good number of pictures of me and goes to his chair and starts to work.