Bonus Chapter

Amelia sat there,staring at her big stomach

Tears stung at her eyes because she thought she was not beautiful and that she had grown fat and is unloved by her  husband now that she is six months pregnant,unknown to her that her husband worships her more as she is now with two lives.

She sat there eating potato chips with marshmellows,holding a hot chocolate in her hand and taking a sip from it frequently,her favourite combination from the time when she fell pregnant.

Rubbing her stomach,she looked at it lovingly before the thought of her husband crossed her mind.

The degradation stopped.
The rough fuck completely stopped.
Spanking stopped.
Bondage stopped.
Leashing stopped.
Choking stopped.
Throatfucking stopped.

She cannot help but cry when these thoughts crossed her mind.
She wanted all these things.
Again and again but her dear husband forbid her completely.

Now he hardly touches her roughly.
All lovey dovey happened to him.

But

Before if he was protective over her now he is completely hiding her in his mansion now.

Guarded by hundreds of bodyguards when she goes out,well when her whines prompt Damien beyond his limit.

Their mansion are flooded with junk foods that are asked by her,bouquets cover the whole floor of their hall,
Maids everywhere,appointed by her sweet husband.

They shifted to a new mansion just because she had accidently said that she  has grown tired of sitting and seeing the same space.

Next time she woke up she was surrounded by roses everywhere and a big mansion with a front view of beach.

"Amelia"
A husky voice reached out to her,filled with love.
"Come love, you will get a cold if you sit there ".
Strong hands picked her up and cradled her face and she laid her head on her husband's chest.

Now she is thinking how to lure her husband into fucking her roughly while his other hand spanked and choked the
holy muffins out of her.

Her little pussy gushed.
"Daddy".
Stormy grey eyes stared at her.

"Please fuck me,daddy".

**********************************

Sooooo
Want more bonuses?
Or you want me to stick to the orginal story?
How was it?
What is your all's opinion?
Do you all liked it?