||Chapter 14||

Thanks for 10K views. You all are the best.

The best is yet to come.
                                    -Anonymous.

I am bound to the walls of our bedroom by leather cuffs while my husband patiently does his work,completely ignoring me

Orgasms after orgasms are ripped out of me by the vibrator that is attached to my clit and the vibrating buttplug in  my butthole.

He said that he wanted me to be ready by the time he finishes his work.
He was coming to me only but at that time a phone call came and he attended it and then i was chained.

My noises are muffled by my panties that he shoved in.
"Tsk Tsk,Slut keep your whore sounds down".
He tsks when i moan as a orgasm pumps through my body.

I remeber when for the first time i went to him to ask him about when i have to join his office to start my work as his assistant.
At that time he said that i had to give an interview eventhough he has selected me.

Well it was the first time i was bounded by him.

"I have an interview at 9 with Mr.Knight"
I say softly to the woman sitting at the reception.
She gives me a skeptical looks and then says vilely.
"I hope you will soon learn that this office is not for little girls as you will not get through the interview"

"Please,dont say that". I pleadingly request her.

"Ms.Collins,this way". A heavily built man  somehow emerges out from somewhere and volunteers to take me.

I can see the girl at the reception licking her lips and pushing her breats out.

I frown.
What happened to her?
Is she feeling suffocated?

I was about to offer her help when the muscle man opened his mouth to talk to the woman.
"Liza,pack your bags".
The so called-Liza's eyes opens widely and then she grins and purrs out.

"Are we going out,Ashton?".

"Yes,actually you are going out from this company as Mr.knight fired you ".

"Please dont plea-". Her pleads are cut off as Ashton gently,without touching me,ushers to the private elevator there.

"Thank you for collecting me from here"
I thank him.

"No need to thank me,miss".he politely says.

The 75th floor is reached quickly and i am greeted with shades of black colour everywhere.

Well,that is so uncolorful.
Is there a word like that?
Well.....

Damien knight sits there in all his mighty self and watches my every step as if to swallow me whole.

"Come here,Amelia".

The door of the elevator closes and i am all alone with him in this whole floor.

Well i guess the interview has to be done like that....

This is just a filler chapter.
Thank you so much to all those people who supported me.

10 followers for next update.

Take love.