||Chapter 13||

"What a plot twist you were"
                                           -Anonymous.

Soft snores greeted my ears continuosly as my wife slept on my shoulder,resting her head on my neck

It did take some time to make her realize the truth that she is my life and that she will always be my life.

She is the most beautiful soul that i have ever seen.
I remember the day when i held her in my hands for the first time.

I have not taken much liking towards Mr and Mrs Alfonso collins.
It's just that they are too scared of us.

Always shuttering in front of me.

Now he is standing beside his wife,who has just given birth to a girl.
I don't understand why my nonno has taken a liking to them.

Oh well yeah,they have the best and largest law publication here in italy.
And my nonno has always liked Collins efficient work.

A light blue bundle is brought into the room along by a nurse.
Mrs collins eyes are welled up with tears as she take the bundle for the nurse.

"Damien,come here". My nanno's rough voice calls out.
A seven year boy such as me is well loved by my grandparents.

I follow him and stand next to them.

Bright pink lips greet me and the most angelic face comes into my view.

Wrapped up in the pink blanket is small human whose eyes are still closed.
She is cocooned by her mother and her father is repeatedly kissing her forehead.

"You can take her,mi figlio". My nonno's sound is soft now.
I have never heard him like this.

I can sense that her parents are a bit hesistant in handing over their new born to me but they don't say anything else.

Taking the pink bundle in my hands and holding her close to my chest,i can see her soft pouty lips.

Her eyelashes flutters and my heartbeat races.
Soft blue eyes stare at me and i am held as a prisoner by them.

Her chest lifts up slowly as she breathes.

My heart thumps its way out of my chest.
She is the most fascinating sight.

My baby angel.

I think i lov-

"Oh my baby",she is gently taken from me by her father as he rushes her to his wife,Irisa.

My anger reaches its maximum wheny body lost her touch.
Anger burns in my veins but just then the nurse enters again as she asks for the name of my baby angel.

"Amelia Sara Collins" a whisper is heard and more tears fall from Irisa's eyes.

My heart thuds violently and at that moment i realise that she is needed for my living.

She has become a necessity in my life.
She had become the most beautiful part of my soul.

Amelia wiggles around in my lap and then cuddles to me as she found a perfect spot.
"Meu are nop seepy?" She asks me.
The corner of my mouth lifts up.

"What was that,love?" I questions.
"You are not sleepy?" She asks.
"No,baby i have some documents to look through as Ashton send me that now only".
"Oh,okay" she mewls out and cuddle to me more.

My left hand continues to hold her close to me as my right hand skim through the papers.

Her naked self is comfortable enough as she continues to sleep on my completely clothed self.

I won't allow her to wear dress around me and during weekends she is not allowed to wear dress inside our mansion.

It is nearly 11 at night and it is drizzling outside.
I send back the documents to Ashton after i have gone through and made some corrections in it.

Tomorrow,there is dinner at the collins house.
Every sunday it is kept like that and we both will go there.
Amelia will be very happy for that and i will fuck her there,in her bedroom where she spent her childhood.

She feels that it is embarassing,so me being,well me myself,thrives on her embarassment and will fuck her there.

And the most humilating part for her is that her room is not soundproof so each and every sound she makes will be heard by her parents.
She tries her best to not make any sound and pleads to me,so i normally just bend her over and fuck her from behind while shoving her panties in her mouth.

She will be completely wet and would be full of my cum while she sits for dinner along with her parents.
And most humilating part is that i will not allow her to wear any panties,as i will just pocket her ripped panties.

It is such a sight when she reaches home.
Fuck i am more hard now.

My hand slowly spread open her cunt and my thumb and middle finger flick her little clit hardly.
She jumps up,startled but does'nt stop me as she knows better.
I continue to flick her clit more harshly now and she starts to moan.
I stop the flicking and grip her small clit in my hand and tugs hard.
She gasps and moans in pain.
Giving a few more very hard tugs, I let the small thing go.

Her cunt is all red now.

Perfect for what i have planned for her.

●●
Nonno-grandfather
Figlio -son
●●
So how was it?
I personally liked their very first meeting.
Tell me what you all think about it.
Feel free to comment out any grammar errors.

15 followers and 15 comments for next update.

Take love.