Probably heard it from the streets

"Haaaa, that was delicious, Cale-nim. I'm very full from all of the food." Choi Han looks like a puppy who was just told that he was a good boy. "Of course you would be full with all of the food you stuffed in your mouth. Where does it all go anyway?" Cale replied as he looked away, though Choi Han noticed a smile on his pinkish face. "Haha, it must've went into my heart since its so full and content right now." Choi Han laughed lightly before he noticed what he had just said.
He looked towards Cale who had a shocked face with his mouth hanging open, and his cheeks flushing even more. Choi Han's face also burned up. "Aha, ha, ahem." He let out a fake cough. " I shouldn't have said that. I definitely shouldn't have said that! That was so embarrassing, even Cale-nim looked dumbfounded. Choi Han looked down as his mind became a mess.
He could hear Cale letting out a sigh of disbelief. "Where did you even learn to flirt?" Choi Han looked up to see Cale looking right at him, his cheeks almost as red as his hair. "Ah, haha, I probably heard it from the streets somewhere."
Choi Han avoided Cale's gaze as he said the blatantly clear lie. Unbeknownst to Choi Han, Cale was very happy when he heard that line. It made him almost want to chuckle at how cute Choi Han looked as he realized what he had just said and looked down out of embarrassment. Instead, he said the following. "Don't worry about it. This day is for you to do whatever you want, so you don't have to be shy." Choi Han looked back up at Cale. "A-anyways, what do you want to do now? Like I said, this is your day, so do whatever you want." Choi Han thought for a moment before responding to Cale. "If you don't mind, could we... go walk around the city today?" Cale nodded. "Of course. But you will be the one walking me around since I don't know where to bring you, alright?" Choi Han's smile seemed to be brighter than the sun in the clear morning sky to Cale. "Definitely, Cale-nim. How about we get out of the garden first? I do need to get my wallet." Since I plan on buying you quite an amount of gifts. Choi Han didn't say the last part out loud as he smiled innocently to Cale. He scoffed as he said "I'm not so shameless as to tell you to use your money for your free day. It's on me." Cale put up a finger before Choi Han could retort. "I am not changing my mind, and you can't say otherwise." Choi Han looked disappointed. Cale could almost see a pair of dog ears and tail on Choi Han drooping down. His expression then became happy as if he had just solved a puzzle. "Then that means I can ask for money pouches to go buy what I want, right Cale-nim?" Choi Han looked at Cale with puppy eyes. W-why is he acting like this?
Not that I'm complaining since it's very cute, but...
Cale almost stumbled on his words. "Yes you can."
Choi Han's expression immediately brightened up. "Alright, then let's head out right away. There are some places I would like to see." Cale smiled happily as he looked at the now excited Choi Han. It's not very often that Choi Han talks about what he wants for himself, after all. "Sure. Let's go."

***

However, Cale didn't realize what Choi Han meant by 'heading out right away'. "Choi Han." Cale called out in a small voice."Yes, Cale-nim?"
"... Why am I being carried like this?" Cale was clutching tightly onto Choi Han's shirt as he was held in his arms bridal style while Choi Han was running very swiftly, jumping across roofs and houses.
Choi Han had a pure smile on his face. "You seemed to be happy to be going outside, so I wanted us to quickly go out." But why am I being carried like this? Cale was about to ask this question, but Choi Han cut him off. "Please hold on tightly, Cale-nim." Choi Han suddenly began to run even faster. With all of the bouncing and the sudden falls, Cale held onto Choi Han's shirt for dear life, burying his face into his chest as he was scared of being dropped. Cale felt as if he could hear his own heartbeat because of how scared he was. But he realized that he could hear someone else's rapid heartbeat. It was Choi Han's. As he was thinking of this, a person's red face could be seen with his expression that seemed ready to die from happiness.