Fluffy extra

6:00 am

The sound of a sword cutting through the air resonated the in the training field behind the Henituse territory. A black haired swordsman could be seen running across the field as he swung his sword, his movements fluid and at ease, yet full of strength.

Another man, his hair as red as blood, could be seen resting on the bed inside the Henituse mansion. His body was sprawled across the bed, and his face that could be mistaken for an angel's was shone under the weak sunlight.

7:00 am

Finishing the last of his routine, Choi Han wiped away the sweat that had gathered on his forehead with his sleeve, heaving a light sigh. He sheathed his sword, and looked around the field that looked as if a huge battle had taken place. Choi Han, instead of being proud of himself, thought about how he could improve his swordsmanship, and began walking back to the Henituse mansion with that thought in his mind

A red haired man was still resting in his bed, his head snuggled comfortably on the soft pillow. Cale pulled at his blanket to cover himself whole, but found that it was mingled into a mess. Too sleepy and lazy to untangle the mess, he instead chose to curl up and hug himself for warmth. He also appreciated the warmth of the sun that began to strengthen as it was time for morning to come.

8:00 am

After showering to cleanse himself of the dust and sweat, Choi Han rubbed his wet hair with the highest quality towel that the western continent had to offer. Another towel that wrapped around his waist fluttered as he walked to open the curtains of the window, wet droplets coloring the carpeted floor a darker shade.

Choi Han sat on his bed and took the scabbard from his bedside. Unsheathing the sword, he took the cloth on his nightstand and started polishing the blade, hilt, and even the scabbard itself. A small smile danced on his lips as he rubbed at the jewel in the middle.

Rolling on the bed, Cale woke up from his nightmare. He had dreamt that he was remembered as the savior of both the eastern and western continent, was given an unmeasurable amount of riches that would last for generations, and was praised for the rest of his life. But he was also given the role of yet another pawn for the kingdom, and was used to rid of all dangers on the continent without ever being able to rest until he was on his deathbed. Unable to sleep anymore, but too lazy to fully wake up, Cale stayed in bed and thought of what he wouldn't do today.

10:00 am

Crunching on an apple, Choi Han walked through the hallways of the Henituse mansion while admiring the scenery outside the wide windows. He would occasionally nod and give a warm 'hello' to maids and servants that passed by, and would always ask the same question: "Is Cale-nim awake yet?" And the answer was always the same. "Young master-nim has yet to wake up."

'I wonder what it would feel like to be ceiling. No work to do, no need for food, and can always rest', Cale thought as he stared up at the cream colored ceiling above. He lazed around on the bed, hugging the soft and untangled blanket as if it was a life sized doll. 'Life sized doll...' As a person came to mind, Cale suddenly buried his face into the fluffy blanket, his ears tinted red.

12:00 am

In the Super Rock's Villa , Choi Han sat around with the wolf children, playing and talking with them. "Choi Han hyung, we heard Jack-nim talking about something called marriage ceremonies. What's that?" Looking at the blue hued grey pupils, Choi Han explained as he smoothed the boy's hair. "I can't really remember either. But, from what I remember, it happens when you want your love to be known."

Their eyes sparkling, another wolf child with braids asked. "Like family and friends?" A gentle smile made it's way on his face. "No, more like a love between lovers." Thinking hard, the wolf child with braids asked. "Then, does Choi Han hyung want a marriage ceremony?"