Even your sneeze is cute, Cale-nim

Step step

The people on the streets began dispersing little by little after the two swordswomen bowed, indicating that the performance had come to an end. Choi Han was thinking back on their show and was analyzing their swings, speed, reflexes, strategy, etc. when he felt something squeezing his arms.

He looked down to see Cale's robed head leaning forward, and his hands that were clenching on his arms. Choi Han heard his small voice then. "C-Choi Han, everyone is starting to walk away. If we just stand here while you're still h-hugging me..."

Choi Han finally realized why Cale was clenching he arm and why he was leaning forward. He was trying to get out of my grip. Flustered, Choi Han quickly let go of Cale. "I-I'm sorry Ca-, Naru-nim!" He bowed while closing his eyes shut tight from embarrassment. A couple of seconds passed by before he heard a deep sigh.

Choi Han raised his head slightly and saw Cale's bright red face in his hand, his closed eye peeking through the gap between his fingers. "You-, haaa," He pushed his sweaty hair up and made eye contact with Choi Han while he was still bowing. He saw that Cale also had an embarrassed expression.

"You need to stop being 'accidentally' flirty, or I might really get a heart attack." Even though he was saying it so seriously with a frown, Choi Han couldn't help but think that Cale was cute, with his face being so red. He regained his confidence after seeing Cale's adorable face.

It made him want to tease him.

Choi Han smiled innocently as he straightened himself back up, and looked straight at Cale. Cale was surprised and confused when he saw Choi Han smiling like that, and got slightly annoyed at how charming he looked. He heard Choi Han's voice at that moment.

"Then does that mean that as long as I get your permission, I can do what I want?" Cale had an ominous feeling when he heard 'I can do what I want?', but nodded nonetheless. "I... guess, yes." He saw the bright smile on Choi Han face before he saw a hand reaching out to him.

"Alright. Then please allow me to hold your hand, Naru-nim. I really want to hold on to you is all, so may I?" Cale stepped back at the sudden request, and was very perplexed at Choi Han's straightforward attitude, when he saw his cheeky smile. Cale realized that Choi Han was teasing him.

When he thought that his face couldn't get any hotter, he was proven wrong and looked at Choi Han with irritated eyes. Of course, it had no effect since his face was colored bright red, making him look very cute n Choi Han's eyes.

Cale gave up and just reached his hand out to Choi Han's hand without any complaint. Choi Han beamed and took his hand into his own. Cale could feel a sigh about t cone out of his mouth, but he held it in. All he could do was wrily smile as he felt the sweaty hand gently handling his hand.

"Ah!" Choi Han turned his head to Cale again. "Would you like me to give you a piggyback ride? There isn't many people here anym-"
Choi Han shut up when he saw the chilly glare under the robe, and continued to silently walk through the streets with pink cheeks and a happy smile on his face.

***

Choi Han was happily holding onto Cale's hand as they walked through the now spacious street when he realized something.

Cale got confused at Choi Han's tightened grip on his hand, and heard a nervous voice. "Ca-, ahem, Naru-nim, I think I forgot the snacks we bought." Cale was very confused. Then he also came to a realization. The reason why Choi Han is able to hold my hand right now, and even back when he was h-hugging me, is because his let down the bags.

Choi Han wanted to bang his head against a wall for being so incompetent, when he saw Cale with his nonchalant expression. "Who cares? We can just buy them again." Cale smiled at Choi Han. "I am very rich, you know." Choi Han paused first a moment, and let out a chuckle. He was worried for nothing.

He was about to begin to walk again when he heard a high-pitched 'hat-choo!' next to him, and saw Cale wiping his nose with his sleeve. He heard him murmuring 'Is someone talking about me?' before he saw Choi Han staring at him. Choi Han smiled innocently and said to him in a low voice.

"Even your sneeze is cute, Cale-nim." All Cale could do was get dragged by Choi Han who was holding his hand with a wide grin while contemplating when Choi Han had become this bold and mischevious.