Adorable

Warning: May include some sexual content

W-w-what the hell is Choi Han doing? That- doesn't he know what that's supposed to be? And- why are you looking my way while you're licking the...!!

Choi Han abruptly moved his hand away from his face and closed in on Cale's lips. "Mn..." He could taste something salty as his mouth was attacked by Choi Han's tongue, his sloppy kisses turning Cale's lips bright red.

"Mhmn, hmmn-, mmnh!" Cale felt both his arms being gripped by strong hands, and suddenly the length inside of him began moving. "...!!"
Cale's sensitive nerves were being overworked for the first time, and the pleasure that soared through his body made him close his eyes as his lips let out a muffled moan.

Choi Han felt the muscles around his shaft tightening suddenly, and couldn't help but push it in with a little more force. A pair of hands was then placed onto his back, the shaky fingers trying to cling on any surface that it could find.

Interpreting it as encouragement, Choi Han began moving faster and pressing his length fully into Cale with more force behind each thrust, becoming rougher by the second. He felt the soft lips turn away from him then, and Choi Han saw saliva overflowing at the corner of Cale's mouth as he made more improper sounds. It was soon muted, however, when Cale bit onto the pillow below him.

"Mmph, nghh, mmhf, hngh," Watching as those beautiful red eyelashes trembled, Choi Han said the only comprehensible sentence that his clouded mind could form, his husky voice edged with a gravel tone.

"Please let me hear your voice, Cale-nim."

The shut eyelids flew open, letting Choi Han see the glistening brown red eyes through the messy hair that stared at him, as if pleading him.

...Adorable.

Choi Han moved his arms and was holding Cale tightly in his embrace, his face nestling into the crook of Cale's pale neck. He lightly nipped and licked at the snow white skin, leaving pink and red marks all over until his tongue reached the pink dusted ear. Choi Han nibbled and wet the ear with his saliva, creating arousing noises for Cale to hear as he moved at a fast pace inside of him.

The pillow slipped out of his mouth, and Cale couldn't stop the sounds coming out of his mouth. "A-ahhn! Ahh, ahhnh, hahh, mhng!"

The sounds in his ear as Choi Han's lips nipped at his helix, the warmth from the toned muscles that surrounded his body whole, the pleasure of his sensitive nerves being rammed over and over again...

In the mix if the high pitched whines and sweet sounding moans, deep groans slipped out as Choi Han began to really feel the effects of the muscles tightening around him. He inhaled and exhale with great effort, sweat gathering on his face and scarred skin. Choi Han breathed out his with his guttural voice right into Cale's ear, making him shiver to his core.

"Cale-nim..."

***

Creak creak

"...Man, what the hell are they doing up there?" One of the workers at the love hotel was cleaning up the table in the reception room, picking up cups thats were half full and plates filled with crumbs. The bored man who sat at the reception desk looked up from his magazine and shrugged, as if none of it concerned him.

Creak creak

"Oh, come on now! This building was enforced with strengthening magic for a reason, so why is it still making so much noise? Julian, you've worked here for a long time, right? Is it that this place is becoming old or something? Or-"

"Shut up, I'm reading."

The man, Penn, pouted after hearing Julian's cold words, and walked to the back with the dirty dishes and cups. Ignorant of the puppy-like gaze, the bored man flipped to another page of the magazine when he saw some dust lightly fall on the words 'Best cookies all around, Crown Prince Alberu approved!'

"...?"

Julian looked up just in time to see even more dust fall onto him like snow, and his blonde hair soon became a muddy shade.

"... I'm not paid enough for this," he grumbled with an expression of annoyance as he patted his head and body to rid of the old dust. Julian thought back on the words of the new employee, and also began thinking.

The magic was said to last for at least 10 years for each spell, and it's only been 7 years since this building has been in operation. His eyebrows scrunched together in the middle after he finished patting his clothes. "Then, why are the floors...?" An absurd idea reached his mind, but Julian wrote it off. Yeah, as if some horny idiot could make a whole building shake.

He sat back down on his slightly dust covered chair, put his legs back on the reception desk, and continued reading the sweets magazine that showed the hottest bakeries of the year around Roan kingdom while ignoring the squeaking sounds of the floors above him.

Maybe I can treat Penn to some cookies after this shift. He's been working hard. Julian brainstormed what type of cookies Penn would enjoy, though his mind mostly focused on his own favorites. The grating sound of the floor soon became background noise to him, and Julian continued with his shift as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Creak creak

***

"Ahngg, hahh, anhh, ahh,"

As the tightening in his stomach began again, Cale heard Choi Han speak to him desperately, his voice rushed as he pounded roughly into him. "Cale-nim, Cale-nim...."

"...Call my name."

Cale arched his back into the air as he shut his eyes and shuddered in bliss when he felt the length being pushed into him roughly with one final thrust, and cried out in a voice that was more melodious than any music Choi Han had ever heard. "Ah, ahnn, C-Cho-, hahh, Choi H-, anhg, ahh, Choi Han-!!"

Creak

Ahahaha, another delayed update. I am so sorry.
-Jelly