Should be enough

Warning: May include sexual content

Choi Han felt the slender fingers hold onto his wrist lightly, and looked at Cale inquisitively. He heard Cale speak with a shy tone to his voice. "This clear substance in your hand, it's called l-lube. It is what you felt when you were... f-feeling inside me. It helps getting things to go in easier."

Choi Han listened to Cale's explanation and got a better understanding of its use. He felt the pale fingers tremble slightly on his wrist, before the hand pulled at him gently. Choi Han was a little confused, but he let Cale move his hand freely and heard Cale's voice again.

"It can be applied on both the inside or outside, since the job can be done either way." Choi Han felt his hand being guided towards the middle, then felt the cold substance reach the tip and shivered faintly. "Since you... p-played with your fingers a little inside, it will need to be added some more in order to go in smoothly."

The slender fingers moved up and held Choi Han's hand as it moved the hand up and down, coating everything in the clear and thick paste. Choi Han let out a low breath from the coldness, and saw another pale hand reaching for the bottle.

"Not only that, since you are so, cough, b-big, even more will need to be applied in order for me to not get hurt, or for you to move more easily." He saw the pink tinted thumb flick at the cap of the bottle, and was held upside down over his length. The clear mixture trickled down onto both their hands as they continued stroking, letting more of the substance cover Choi Han's shaft.

Choi Han's breaths were low and heavy, his eyes closing from the sweet pleasure that overcame him as the pale hand guided his own and wrapped it all around, the cool feeling being spread all over him whole. Even if it was his own hand being directed by Cale's, he could still feel the hand over his own and the slight touch of the pale fingers that would occasionally brush against him, and the thought of Cale touching him right now was nothing short of a blessing.

Choi Han was disappointed, however, at the loss of skin contact after Cale took back both their hands, before also withdrawing from Choi Han's hand. He opened his eyes and focused on Cale's crimson red face that was looking away from him in a bashful manner. "... That should be enough."

Through his muddled mind, Choi Han realized the meaning of those words after a few seconds and immediately pushed both him and Cale down onto the bed. A startled sound came out of Cale as his head fell onto the soft pillow, before it was muffled as Choi Han pressed his mouth against the rose pink lips. "Mnn..."

Cale felt a hand tenderly caressing his face, brushing away stray strands of hair from his face and calloused fingers gliding gently across his burning cheeks. He could feel the fervid desire in Choi Han's other hand that still had the cold and slick mixture on it, touching Cale's thigh and moving it slightly to the side.

Cale shuddered from the chilly feeling, and felt Choi Han's lips part from his. His eyelashes trembled at Choi Han's voice that was filled with passion, asking with a husky tone and could imagine the hooded eyes that gazed at him with heated desire as he pleaded. "Please, spread your legs for me, Cale-nim."

Cale could feel his cheeks burning even more as his lean legs opened up a little at Choi Han's request, and felt something very cold and huge press at his entrance. "Nnhg," Cale shut his eyes tightly and bit his lip as one of his hands held onto Choi Han's arms, the other holding onto the pillow as he could feel the tip push into the resistant hole.

"Ah-Mhhn!!" Cale couldn't help but let out a muffled cry as he bit onto the pillow when he felt the whole length enter him in one go and reached deeply inside him, touching his prostate and stretching his pink hole to its limit.

Choi Han saw something collecting at the corner of Cale's shut eyes that glistened in the faint light and the scrunched eyebrows, and even though he wanted to ravish the cute and delicate young master in front of him, he tried not to move in order for Cale to adapt to his size.

Choi Han nibbled on Cale's ear, kissing and licking the helix, and whispered sweet nothings into his red ear to distract Cale from the pain of him being stretched. The pale body shivered under him in response. Choi Han could feel the soft muscles that squeezed onto him and relaxing repeatedly, as if it was trying to get used to the size of whatever entered it.

Choi Han could hear Cale's gasps and feel his hand on his arm shaking slightly. He could imagine the expression on Cale's face, the pink lips biting onto the pillow as his shut eyelids trembled, making his eyelashes flutter cutely. Choi Han thought of how his face would begin to gather sweat, how his ear would begin tinting bright red, how his voice would become faint and call out his name as he plunged into the tight entrance...

"Haah, ahh, hnn," Cale was trying to get used to Choi Han's size and felt the large length that entered him suddenly get even bigger, making his already pink hole become a deeper shade. Cale was banging his head against a table and rethinking his life choices internally as he thought to himself.

Aigoo, my poor life.

Hey guys, it's Jelly. I just wanted to let everyone know that updates might be hectic for a while due to school and some personal reasons. Will try to at least write a chapter per week, though! So sorry for the delayed chapters the past few weeks, I will try to write an extra chapter when I have time. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a good rest of your day!
-Jelly