Being in the robe is making me feel hot, I guess

"... And that will be all. Thank you, ma'am." Choi Han finished ordering. The woman noticed that there was only one order and looked at him and the robed Cale as if they were cute. "Oh my, kids nowadays are so romantic. Why don't you two chat while I get your order ready?"

Elena, the woman that was getting the order, let out a small chuckle while looking at the two red faced people who were avoiding each other's gazes. She walked back to the counter with a smile on her face. Looks like it's their first date. I'll give them extra whipped cream and toppings then.

As Elena walked away from the table, Cale took a glance at Choi Han. He could see a shy boy who was looking at the table with nervous eyes but also a happy smile. He could also see his outfit.

... He's very thorough. Choi Han had his usual outfit, with his sideway cape and his scabbard by his side. While looking at Choi Han from head ti toe, Cale noticed a clump in between a certain place.

... Eh? When did he, how did he, what made him-?!
As Cale's mind became chaotic, a voice from across the table reached his ears. "Ca-, mm, Bob-nim, what's wrong? Is there something under the table that is annoying you?"

Cale raised his head to look at Choi Han. He saw that Choi Han had calmed down and now had a confused expression on his face, though it is still slightly pink. His eyes also became wide.
"Bob-nim? Why is your face so red?"

Cale quickly pulled the hood around his face in order to completely cover the blush that suddenly became more intense. "N-nothing. Being in the robe is making me feel hot, I guess." Cale abruptly changed the topic. "Anyways, is there anything you want to do after this? Like, hm, looking at weapons or something?" Choi Han smiled lightly to Cale and shook his head.

"No. I like the sword that you gave me very much." Choi Han touched the scabbard by his side. "It means a lot to me, so I don't think I'll be replacing it until it breaks or it can not be used at all," He then smiled brightly towards Cale. "As it is a gift from you, Cale-nim."

Cale stared at the jovial smile on his Choi Han's face and subconsciously smiled too. He didn't even notice that Choi Han had said his name out loud."Do you like it that much?" Choi Han nodded his head enthusiastically. Cale laughed with a big smile on his face, his hand trying to cover his face. "Alright then, I guess weaponry is out of the question." He had a refreshing grin on his face as he looked at Choi Han.

A bright red blush tinted Choi Han's face while he stared at Cale with a sparkling gaze. He didn't know what to do. H-how can Cale-nim look so adorable? His smile is making him look even more stunning. Ah, he seems so happy about what I said too-

Choi Han felt like his head was going to start a fire from his mind overheating. He also felt a sudden tightness in his pants, when he heard a gentle voice that sounded as if it was holding back from giggling.

"Here's your order. Is there anything else I can do for you dears?" Cale's muffled voice came through the robe. "We're alright, thank you ma'am." Elena put her hand up to her mouth as she tried not to chuckle. "Sure, if anything comes up then just call me from," She then pointed to the counter. "Okay?"

She could see the two people she assumed were lovers nodding their heads. "Pfft-" She couldn't help but let out a short laugh. "Haa, I used to go on dates when I was young too, good times." Choi Han heard the woman say quietly as she walked back to the counter. ... A date? I guess this is a date, huh. Ahh, it's really real! I'm really on a date with Cale-nim!

Choi Han looked towards Cale as he had all those thoughts. He could see an eye through the small gap in the hood that was staring at the ice cream split. Choi Han tried to calm himself down the best he can while talking.

"Why don't we dig in, Bob-nim?" Choi Han saw Cale nodding as he loosened the grip on his hood. ...His red face is really too cute. Choi Han continued to stare at Cale as the sound of his heartbeat filled his mind.