How are you so cute, Cale-nim? (Ancient Powers POV)

"You... You want me?"
- Oh? I never thought you would have this side to you. (Boulder Kingdom Guardian)
-My my~ Our Cale can be quite cute at times. (The Glutton)
"U-uhm, please ignore what I just sai-" "No, i-it's alright."
-Wow, how come you're so sweet and nice to Choi Han but not us? So unfair! (The Cheapskate)
-FXXing hXll! How can you guys be so dXmn cute? Just go XXX and XXX XX XXX already, fXcking lovebirds. (The Crazy Kid)
"You shouldn't feel ashamed about what you want. So, what do you mean when you say you... w-want me?"
-You, you're so caringgg! Even your heart is beating so fast! I knew you were this nice ever since we met in the cave! I hope you lovers can be happy together for a long ti-time, uwaaaaaaah!! (The Crybaby)
"It's just that I... I like you, Cale-nim.
-Hoh~ He's very honest. (The Thief)
"I want to be with you, to spend time with you, to be by your side, to take care of you, and... And to touch you."
-... (Ancient Powers)
"... I did ask for you to say what you wanted, so don't think about any useless thought."
-Great job Cale, you should be nice to someone who gathered up the courage to-?! (Boulder Kingdom Guardian)
"...I will go prepare." "Huh?"
-Eh? Eh? What do you mean by prepare, Cale? Hmm? Hellooo, we know you can hear us! What are you, uh, p-preparing? (The Cheapskate)
-... My my, kids these days are energetic. At least prepare some good food for him before... you do what you're thinking. (The Glutton)
"Let's talk again tomorrow. Don't come to my room until then."
-Why can't he go into your room? What are you going to be doing? Are you guys going to finally XXX XX XXX X XX? Took your idiotic axxes long enough. (The Crazy Kid)
"How are you so cute, Cale-nim?"
-Did he just call you cute? Is he blind? You are the ruler who will dominate anyone and everyone with fear! He can be an exception, since he seems to really like you, but other than him you will be respected and feared by everyone! (Dominating Aura)
-Cale can be cute when he doesn't just ignore us like he's doing right now. (Boulder Kingdom Guardian)
*Cale sees his family and others who are looking at him with differing expressions*
-... You've been caught. (The Thief)
"I-I'm going out for a stroll!"
-Sigh (The Thief)