Another cup of black tea would be nice, too

Choi Han was happily petting the rabbits that surrounded him and the bags of snacks when he heard some steps and a clanking noise. He saw the person in the butler outfit walking towards their table slowly so as to avoid stepping on the rabbits.

The clanking noise was coming from the small forks and drinks that were unsteadily shaking on the silver tray. When he was about to reach Cale and Choi Han's table, a random rabbit suddenly jumped as the waiter was about to take a step.

Clang!

A loud sound rang out as the metal tray fell on a table, all its contents still intact even if there were dollops of frosting and spilt drops here and there. All with the exception of a cup of black tea.

The waiter, Mason, was petrified. He was on his knees, and his hands that were holding onto the trays were now supporting him, pushing against the hard wood floor. He could see the customer with the sword and was mortified.

The now empty cup made a light noise as it was set down. Choi Han silently walked to Mason and kneeled, trying to make eye contact with him. But his mind was currently in a jumble, and made Mason's gaze lower to the floor. I knew this was a bad idea! No wonder it pays so well, we have to be so cautious when walking and mistakes like these will probably get me sued. Mason's eyes were visibly shaking.

What will I do? Am I going to get fired now? Or am I getting beaten up? I'll be lucky if I can get off with just a punch to the face! Ah, why is this happening to m- A deep but gentle voice reached his ears at that moment.

"Are you alright? Your body isn't in any pain, is it?" Mason glanced up to see a kind smile on the uniquely black haired man. His black eyes showed no hostility in the slightest. "Ah, I-I'm alright. Just a little surprised, was all." His mind began calming down when he heard the soothing voice.

He saw the swordsman's smile become brighter after he responded. "That's good to hear. Are you able to stand up?" The man had stood up and had his hand out towards Mason. His slightly shaking hand reached the swordsman's and he slowly stood up as well. He stumbled a bit from the shock which had made him lose strength in his legs, and leaned forward.

He felt wet clothe under his fingers as he fell onto Choi Han. It was the cape that Choi Han always wore, though it was now soaked in black tea. "No need to force yourself, you can sit down if you need." The whisper made his ears go red. Mason also, for some reason, felt a cold chill as if someone was glaring at him. "N-no, I'm really okay."

Mason lightly pushed himself away from Choi Han, his mind disappointed in himself, but quickly bowed his head deeply. "I am very sorry for my mistake, and I will make up for whatever charges are needed. This is entirely my fault, so I will be responsible for all the payments required."

He was still confused as to why his face was getting warmer, but the feeling of dread and guilt was much stronger and clearer in his mind. Mason had only seen the Choi Han's gentle face and did not see the other robed customer who was sitting with him, but he was sure that their expression definitely wouldn't be good.

He was trying his best to not get incapacitated by the strong aura emitting from the other man too while he stared at the rabbits looking up at him from the floor. But he heard something unexpected. It was the voice of the other customer. It was Cale Henituse.

"Why are you saying something so foolish? Stop bowing and get some fresh clothes for him if you really want to help. Oh, and another cup of black tea would be nice, too." Mason looked back up to see the robed man crossing his arms in an arrogant fashion and his voice was stern. His demeanor felt tender, however.

Cake made eye contact with the waiter who had a flustered expression and said "I will be back soon!" before walking at a fast pace to the counter while also looking down at the floor to make sure not to trip again. Cale sighed and gazed at Choi Han.

He was taking off the cape and putting it around his chair, along with the other accessories and bags that he was wearing. Cale saw Choi Han accidentally glancing at him from the corner of his eyes and raised his head while he was still taking of other things that had gotten wet.

"What is it, Cale-nim?" Choi Han smiled innocently, but Cale just turned his head away. He noticed that Cale's cheeks were tinted pink, though he did bit know why.

How could his body be so visible even though he's still wearing a turtle neck? Cale had glanced at Choi Han as he was taking his clothes off, but apparently the tea had seeped through the cape and onto his shirt. Because of this, the wet clothes had stuck onto Choi Han's skin, revealing the outline of his chest and muscles.

Cale couldn't help but look away when the innocent smile coupled with the toned body were facing towards him. Such a sight shouldn't be so eye-catching, but... His face was heating up even more the longer he stared at the well toned muscles, and Cale suddenly felt something under his robe in the lower area.

He immediately sat down onto the chair and crossed his legs, his head still turned away. "Nothing. Let's get you changed into some dry clothes and then eat the food so we can get going." Cale was saying this in a harsh tone, but Choi Han knew the deeper meaning. Really, I'm so lucky to be by such a caring person.

He knew that the commotion would've attracted quite some attention, so leaving quickly would be best for then if they still wanted to keep their identities hidden. It was also so that the waiter doesn't feel awkward and weird. And the part about getting a change of clothes was to make sure that Choi Han doesn't get sick or feel uncomfortable with the wet and sticky clothes.

Choi Han felt very happy when he realized how much Cale cared for him and his surroundings. He never knew that love could make him feel this much joy, and Choi Han felt himself smiling even more.

Hello, this is Jelly! Apologies for the late update. I have been busy the last couple of days, and the result was my hands being unable to type. But don't worry, I am ok now and will go back to writing every few days. I will also write an extra chapter tomorrow, so please do look forward to it! Once again, I'm sorry for the late chapter and thank you for reading! The next chapter can be expected in two to three days.
-Jelly