It would be an awkward dinner time

Why were they all there? Did they hear everything? How am I supposed to face them them now? Will they ask me about what me and Choi Han talked about? Will he be okay facing them all by himself? Many thoughts flew through Cale's chaotic mind as he jumped across buildings and trees using his ancient powers. Waaah, and I also said such embarrassing words! Why would he even respond in such a mischevious way to me? That was way too unexpected. And that face! What was with that face? I don't really care, but his face was adorable and quite... Aigoo?! As Cale began to recall Choi Han's face as he stood there charmingly with a cheeky smile that made his heart quicken, his head was suddenly hit by a branch of a tall tree. Cale landed on his butt as he rubbed his forehead, his eyes looking up to glare at the tree branch. He then noticed. It's night already? The pitch black sky was dotted with scattered stars, and... The moon looks beautiful. The moon shone in the dark night, it's bright light making its presence in the sky. Cale stared at the sky as he stayed on the ground before looking at his surroundings. He was surrounded by dark trees and he could see dozens of eyes that were glaring at him in the shadows. He was at the entrance of the Super Rock Villa. Cale sighed, before using the Dominating Aura at the max. The eyes shook before quickly disappearing into the dark. Cale smiled at the now peaceful surrounding, before he began to think rationally. So, he wants to be with me and stay by my side for his compensation? Cale suddenly became confused. Isn't that what he has always been doing all this time? Cale contemplated for a moment before finishing his thoughts and looked up at the sky with a blank expression on his face. I guess... He wants to be by my side alone, unlike all the other times where he had to be with me along with the others. It's kind of like indirectly asking for a... date. Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo's face began to burn up. In my 36 years of life, I have never had to deal with something like love or relationship. What am I supposed to do on a date? Especially with another man? But I already promised him to compensate him according to his requests, so... And I also promised to p-prepare for him, but I really am not knowledgeable in this field... Cale began to come up with different plans. Perhaps we could share breakfast together. But I'm too lazy to wake up early, especially since Choi Han always wakes up very early to practice his swordsmanship... No, if it's for a day then it's alright. Then we can maybe walk around the city to... shop? Would he like looking around the city? As Cale thought more and more about plans for tomorrow, he remembered one specific line in his record for today. '... And I want to touch you.' Cale's face burned up before his head began to override from the heat. I-isn't he a seventeen year old when it comes to his overall mentality? What would he even want to d-do to me? Does he even know what he wants to do? Cale supported his head with his hand as he looked down with an embarrased expression. "I'll just ask him...", he murmured to himself weakly before hearing a surprising sound.
Grooowl
Cale suddenly remembered. I didn't eat dinner tonight. He then thought that it would be too awkward to see his family at dinner time after the incident today as he stood up and brushed off the dirt on his clothes. He could already imagine the dinner being very awkward and silent. I guess I'll just buy some food from the food carts and eat along the way. Cale calmed himself as he pushed the troublesome thoughts and problems to the Cale of tomorrow, and clutched the emergency money bag in his back pocket. Chicken skewers sounds delicious right now. I'll buy some extra for the children, and maybe... Cale abruptly started to walk with his red face covered by the shadows of the surrounding trees.