Just once more

Warning: May include some sexual content

"Haah, haa, mnh, haa,"

Trying to calm the adrenaline that rushed through his veins in that moment, Cale took in deep breaths as his trembling eyelashes settled down. His tired limbs slowly relaxed, sliding down onto the soft bed. The sheets were chilled from the outside wind, giving his heated body a cool sensation. He could feel the warm breathing against his heated skin as well, the deep sighs slowly turning into calm exhalation.

Cale felt Choi Han burying his face into the crook of his neck, snuggling into the pale and sweaty skin while tightening his arms around Cale. His hair tickled him slightly, but he stayed still in Choi Han's embrace. Especially since he didn't want anything to dribble onto the bedsheets.

After a few minutes of this, Cale's weak voice whispered next to Choi Han's ear. "You really... could have been easier on me, you know." A husky chuckle resounded as Choi Han lifted his head to look at Cale. His black hair stuck to his face, and his innocent smile seemed more seductive than it should've been under the light illumination of the moon. His black pupils focused on Cale's expression and had to hold in a laugh.

"I'm sorry, Cale-nim. " Cale's reddened face looked away from the amorous yet gentle expression on Choi Han's face that made his heart beat faster, and replied in a soft voice. "It's nothing to apologize for. Just... haa, try to be considerate of my small body. If this fragile body of mine gets hurt..." Cale glanced at Choi Han through his half lidded and opened his rose coloured lips. "... You better take responsibility."

Cale saw the slight trembling in Choi Han's eyes as he opened and closed his mouth repeatedly without saying a word, and suddenly felt something inside of him become bigger. "Mnh-!" His sensitive nerves were still calming down from the rush, and the sudden nudge against his prostate along with the increased size stretching his overworked muscles elicited a small cry from Cale.

His eyes glazed over with pleasure for a moment, but he quickly came back to his senses. H-he's already... again? Is he still not satisfied? The thought of his delicate body being this worn out going through anymore of such activities made Cale want to just- close his eyes and disappear.

Just then, he heard Choi Han speak, his voice barely audible. "Could we... do it again, Cale-nim?" Cale turned his head and faced Choi Han, his red brown pupils shaking. This- this munchkin is really...! Just how do you have to have so much stamina? As Cale was about to faint from the thought of Choi Han's energy and how long he would have to endure it, he felt his the calloused fingers lightly brushing away stray locks of hair that stuck to his skin.

The hand tucks Cale's red hair behind the pink colored ear, his movement slow and gentle, before letting his gaze fall back onto Cale. A small smile was on his face. "It's alright if you can't take it, Cale-nim." Cale felt his cheek being pecked, before hearing Choi Han's gravelly voice. "But if you let me... please you, just a bit more, I will make sure to take responsibility. So," He pressed his forehead against Cale's, their soft breathes transferring each other's heat to one another. His black yet clear pupils were fixed onto him. "May I, Cale-nim? Please?"

Looking into those puppy eyes and hearing the explicit yearning in his voice, Cale could do nothing but comply. With a sigh, he spoke weakly, "Once more is my limit. Then after that, we'll go wash up, alright?" Choi Han beamed, and Cale felt that the tiring night was all worth it just for that smile. He himself used the little energy he had left to give Choi Han a light smile, and closed his eyes when he felt his lips joined once again with the warm mouth that tasted of chocolate. "Mnh..."

 Choi Han could never express this need of his, especially inside the Forest of Darkness, so of course he would want to satisfy it all when given the chance. Cale could feel his chest being touched, a rough hand gliding across his smooth skin. It's just once more anyways. It'll be alright, right?

***

"Ahhn! C-Choi H- ahh! Ahngg! S-slow, haah, mnnhg- ahnn!"  Cale could barely put together a coherent thought as Choi Han continuously rammed into him while holding his legs up for better angles, his rapid and rough thrusts at different areas that Cale never knew could be reached giving him immense pleasure. His sensitive nerves kept being pushed to its limits, and tears began collecting in the corner of his eyes that were covered by the trembling eyelashes. 

He could feel Choi Han's hands that were spreading his legs loosening their grips, as if he knew what he was thinking even though Cale himself could barely create a cohesive sentence in his mind. Choi Han kissed his eyes, softly whispering sweet nothings into his ears and licking them as he pounded into the pink hole that had begun to leak translucent substances. 

The muscles around him spasmed incessantly, as if begging him to stop overworking them, but he feigned ignorance and kept hitting the same spot that made Cale cry out his name in that sweet voice that Choi Han had become addicted to, and deeper. But it seemed that Cale was beginning to have a hard time to even say his name.

***

"D-didn't you say- Anhhg, haah, that you would on- mnnh! Only do i-it one more- hnngh, t-time?" Cale's tired arms rested on Choi Han's shoulders, trying to cling onto him for dear life as his delicate body kept getting bounced up and down on Choi Han's shaft.  His voice that was already weak became even smaller as it was muffled against the strong muscles, his moans slowly turning into feeble whines as Choi Han tightened his grip around Cale, plunging upwards into the leaking hole. 

Fluids kept trickling down his snow white thighs, enhancing the wet sound of skin colliding together. Cale felt the calloused hands around him moving towards his lower half, and cupped his now pink cheeks before pulling them apart, stretching his hole that had now become a rosy shade. The chilly breeze of the night blew through Cale's body, and all he could do was shiver against Choi Han's warm body that continued ramming his length deeply into him.

His pleasure filled mind could barely stay rational, let alone understand what Choi Han was trying to say to him. It all sounded like a pleasant buzz inside his ear as the husky voice gently spoke to him. Cale, as clouded as his thoughts were, was still able to pull his head back enough to see Choi Han's innocent yet ravenous smile.

His lips parted, and though Cale could not register the words said to him, his ears still allowed him to hear the words that would've made him wish he could fade into the abyss. But knowing Choi Han, Cale guessed what he was saying and couldn't help nodding his head, even as a weak mewl passed his lips.

"Please, just once more?"

***

The smell of sweat permeated the room, and muffled whimpers ceaselessly sounded from the white bed. The bedsheets were drenched in some type of translucent liquid that kept oozing from above. A rose colored hole squeezed and relaxed countless of times around a long shaft that plunged into it, as if that was the only thing it could do. 

Drool overflowed from Cale's lips, dribbling onto the already wet sheet as he whimpered softly. A sudden warmth enveloped his back and arms that embraced his body encircled his strawberry colored chest. The scarred muscles and and calloused fingers created pleasurable frictions against his soft skin, but Cale's mind had stopped being able to comprehend it all for a long while.

Hugging him tightly, Choi Han snuggled his head into Cale's messy hair and breathed in the faint scent of candied apples. He kissed the top of Cale's head, trailing down to his neck and continued down his spine, causing the pale body to tremble just a bit more. With a smile, Choi Han, once again, thrusted one final time before Cale's fragile body plopped onto the bed listlessly. 

In the midst of his messy thoughts that jumbled together, Cale thought that he heard something akin to a 'Cale-nim?', 'are you alright?', and 'my apologies, Cale-nim' when he felt his body being picked up bridal style, but he was already unconscious by the time his mind had gotten that far.

Hello, Jelly here! I'm very happy to inform you all that- I have finished my very important exam and project! Though a week of final exams are ahead of all us students, we can definitely get through it! I hope that I can gift an extra chapter as a good luck present (most likely fluff since, you know, this chapter was quite... 👀). It can range from Wednesday to Thursday, but please do look forward to it! Thank you for reading, and have a good rest of your day!

-Jelly