Christmas Special

Warning: May include slight sexual content

Hans was walking through the hallway to go report to the Count about what he knew and saw about Cale's doings today. He shivered from the chilliness, clutching his sides before looking out of the large and grand looking windows. The outdoor looks quite pretty today. Snow was falling gently down onto the floor and trees, making every place Hans saw to seem like a wonderland. Hans smiled, before resuming to walk.

***

"... And that is all." Count Deruth nodded his head and looked down at all the piled documents on his desk, before looking back up to the suddenly speaking Hans. "Oh, and one more thing, your highness." Count Deruth moved his chin to indicate for Hans to continue. "Young master-nim made a weird request." Count Deruth had an inquisitive look on his face. Hans continued. "He asked me for ribbons, and in a very high quantity at that. The weird thing was that he didnt ask for a box or wrappings, but only for the ribbons." A confused expression could be seen on Count Deruth's face, before his face became blank. A lot of ribbons without any boxes or wrappings? Was the gift so big that he couldn't use a box nor wrappings? Could it be...?
Count Deruth's face stiffened up. He immediately ordered Hans. "Go check on Cale's room right now. See if he is still in his room. If you see that the room is empty, immediately look for a note or something of the sorts, then quickly come to report it to me." Count Deruth's heart was beating very quickly. He wouldn't try to run away, would he? He might think that the achievements that he had done would be too burdensome on him as a noble, and maybe he would try to run away. The ribbons might be used to wrap the whole room, and though he was reckless at times he would always tell us when he was going away for a while. Count Deruth thought that it was very unlikely considering Cale's personality, since he would probably tell him face to face, but he was also uncertain. His heart was beating very fast with anxiety and fear. He wouldn't turn that into a Christmas gift, right...? Hans saw his serious expression and quickly replied. "I understand, I will come back in a moment." He stepped out of the office with hurried steps before he began to sprint. Count Deruth never has such an expression except for anything he considers as urgent, something unexpected, or things that revolves around his family. Hans scrunched up his eyebrows. Young master Cale, what did you do?

***

Once he arrived in front of Cale's room, he approached the door before knocking on it. "Young master, huff, Cale, are you in there?" All Hans could hear was his own panting. "Y-young master Cale?" Hans said a bit louder, but still did not hear anything. He began to worry. What is he doing in there? Is he even in there? Hans decided to shout. "Young master-nim, if you do not come out of the room then I will have to go in myself." He then heard a small and shaking voice. "D-don't come in." "Young master-nim! Are you alright? Count Deruth told me to come confirm whether or not you were in your room, or-" He was cut off by a loud voice. "Tell him that I am fine. Also, bring Choi Han here and don't come back for the day unless I tell you to. You know how I am when I'm angry, right?" It was a very sharp and clear voice. "I understand." Hans made sure to respond with a short reply, before running to Count Deruth's office. "Pant, your highness, young master-nim is, huff, still in his room." Count Deruth calmed down and began to gently smile. "Alright then, you can go enjoy the rest of the day now. It is quite a beautiful day outside, after all." Hans bowed, before walking out of the office with light steps. Now I just have to do one more thing.

***

"Cale-nim, it's me, Choi Han."
Hans had suddenly told him that Cale had called for him to his room, so he came rushing to his room. Of course, he still had manners and knocked on the door while telling Cale that he was here as he was calming his breathing. "Come in, and make sure to close the door quickly." Choi Han's face stiffened up. Is it another secret mission? Choi Han swiftly opened and closed the door without letting anyone see inside the room. "I'm here, Cale-" Choi Han became speechless when he look into the room. It wasn't the room itself that made Choi Han speechless, no, it was the person who was sitting on the bed. This person has his shirt unbuttoned, exposing his whole chest, and his pants was nowhere to be found, leaving his bare legs and boxers visible. The weirder thing was that this person was not only almost naked, but he was also loosely wrapped in ribbons, with a big red bow placed on his pale yet slightly shaking legs. His hands were also tied behind his back. His expression that was covered a bit with red hair was sheepish with his eyes looking down to a corner of the room, as if to avoid Choi Han's gaze, and his whole face seeming to be dyed red. "M-merry Christmas," Cale said in an embarrassed tone. Choi Han stood in place as if he was entranced, before he came back to his senses after hearing Cale's voice. He looked at him from head to knee, as Cale's position made him unable to see more than that, before slowly speaking. "Cale-nim, is this... for me?" Cale flinched slightly before nodding his head. "Then I presume that I won't have to hold back?" Choi Han said very gently. Cale's eyes shook for a moment before a calm voice spoke out, in contrast to his face. "Do as you wish." Choi Han smiled, and he started to walk towards the bed like a hunter going towards his prey. "Then please don't mind if I do, Cale-nim." When he reached the end of the bed, he put a knee on the bed and crawled towards Cale. "I won't be going easy, alright?" Cale closed his eyes and shuddered, before looking straight into Choi Han's eyes. His cheeks looked like roses in the snow with his blush contrasting his pale face. "B-be gentle." Choi Han smiled innocently, and whispered into his ears. "I'm not sure I can do that."

Merry Christmas, everyone! Stay happy and stay safe!
-Jelly