23

Next day 

Trinity Apartment :

Jimin's Pov :

I was getting for going to the studio but the doorbell interrupted. I groan before deciding to open the door. I wasn't expecting anyone now. The doorbell went off again.

"Coming!" I jumped while pulling my pants and running to the front door. I was kind of surprised to him...now.

"What took you so long? Where are you going?"Hyun-suk asks being annoyed as always. He pushed me and passed by me.

"You are home...now?" I ask being puzzled because he doesn't come now.

"Yeah, I took a day off. I'm tired." I nod and walked back after closing the door.

"Prepare lunch. And we are going I out tonight."He orders before disappearing into the bedroom.

I nearly cursed under my breath and grab my phone from the counter. Texting Yoongi about not able to come today before starting to making lunch.

.

.

We ate lunch in silence as always. He got up and told me not to disturb him because he will be on the phone.

'Important business call' What he calls. I don't care about him, I ate my remaining food before washing the dishes.

I was bored because I can't meet Yoongi today and have to go out with him later. I groaned and collapsed on the couch with the remote and my phone. 

I was busy with my phone until I heard Hyun-suk's voice from inside. It was more like he wasn't talking about business. .it was like he's talking to someone else. It got me curious and I slowly walked to the door and press my ear against it to hear what he's talking about...

'But Babe, I want to spend the night with you! You see this slut's parents arranged a dinner tonight that's why I can't come. Trust me, sweetheart...I have no interest in that Whore anyway! I love you, you know that~ I can't wait to be in between your legs again~'

I gasp and was a little disappointed because he was having an affair and calling me names.

My heart kind of ached when he called me names..he never called me by any sweet name which he gave to someone his talking to.

Am I just a toy to him...

My tears start to escape from my eyes as I walk back to the couch and cover my face in my hands.

I hate him...

The door opens and he came out with a stern look. He stares at me for a few minutes before letting out a scoff.

"Why are you sad for? Being dumped by your boyfriend?" I looked up at him and glared.

"Get ready, we have to go." He said and walked to the kitchen. I'm not in a mood to go out now, I want to run and go to Yoongi, snuggle in his arms.

But I dragged my feet to the bedroom to change since my parents arranged the dinner. I don't want to be a disappointment as much I still am.

.

.

Yoongi's pov :

I was kind of upset because Jimin can't come today. But what else can I do except doing some work?