Short Des.

Min Yoongi :

A famous rapper and producer who works under a big entertainment company.

But he keeps his work life secret from his private life and lives like a simple, normal person who works in a small company and all.

He was rich enough to appoint or hire any singer for his own need but he was looking for the most natural and unique voice to match his taste.

So he set up an audition for singers because he wanted someone to sing for his album.

One day; someone auditioned at his studio and he finds that person very amazing and right for him.

He was whipped for him.

Park Jimin :

A young man who works in a small online company. He is young and beautiful.

But unfortunately, because he was beautiful and had a feminine body, he was married off to someone right after high school.

He wanted to sing and dance but his parents were too determined to marrying him off and crushing his dreams.

But he found a way to be free for a little while. He found the audition's news and he thought of doing that.

So, he showed up at the studio and sang his heart out which impressed the main host and let him work there.

But who knew that he will fall in love with the host.

Lee Hyun-suk :

The head of the marketing department of the Kim corporation.

He's also the husband of Jimin who doesn't care about the poor boy.

He only married him because he was pretty and young. For his pleasure and to use him as a 'Toy'.

He often abused him, locked him up, and being an ass to Jimin.

Firstly, he didn't accepted Jimin's work (online one) then let him do it since he doesn't provide him with money.

He didn't know anything about the affair of Jimin's until he caught them red-handed but Yoongi pressed charges against him and put him into jail.

Kim Namjoon :

An assistant producer and a rapper like Yoongi in the same industry.

He's a very supportive and positive-minded person but sometimes he does some dumb things which make him look dumb.

Very fluent in English and takes international calls to communicate instead of Yoongi.

He has a boyfriend who is older than him but somehow they work it off.

Besides everything, Yoongi's best friend who is living with him for about five years.

Kim Seokjin :

The son of the biggest company and the vice president of that company. Besides owning a few restaurants and hotels inside Korea.

Very beautiful and handsome which can make both women and men fall for him.

But he was taken and he's proud of that, everyone knows about it so it's not a big deal for him.

His boyfriend; Kim Namjoon, cares about him a lot as well as supports his works.

In the end, his a great friend of Yoongi and helps him with other things as well.

• • •

That's all for the des. for now. There are many other characters here so, I have only given a few of their des. as a brief look at the book.

So, let's get to the first chapter!

Hope you will enjoy it.