35

Next day

Trinity Apartment :

Yoongi woke up in an empty, sleep is still in his eyes but he ignores it and walks out.

As soon as he stepped out of the room, a tasty aroma hits his nostrils and he walked to the kitchen like a zombie.

Then he heard the most beautiful humming coming from the boy who was working in the kitchen. Harmonizing to the song that was playing on the radio as he continuously moving from side to side.

Yoongi was amused by Jimin's small performance and decided to interrupt his performance.

He wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny waist which Jimin reacted and leaned on Yoongi while holding Yoongi's head by the side. He doesn't stop singing and moving even though Yoongi was leaning on Jimin.

'You, my love, stay by me

Only you, the only one in the world

On a rough day, if you also leave me

As I stagger, where will I be embraced '

Yoongi nuzzles his nose into Jimin's neck as Jimin smiled while stroking Yoongi's head.

"Do you know that this is my favorite song?" Yoongi asks as he plants kisses on Jimin's neck but Jimin slowly shakes his head while continuing again.

'You, my love, stay by me. ..

Only you, the only one in the world

On a rough day, if you also leave - '

Yoongi didn't let Jimin finish this time and turn his face to kiss him. Jimin closes his eyes and turns to let Yoongi kiss him as he melts in Yoongi's arms.

Their lips move in the same rhythm as the song slowly ends behind them. Yoongi breaks the kiss as he stares at Jimin who was already staring at Yoongi with a huge grin on his face.

"You know that I won't leave you." Jimin nods to Yoongi's statement.

"I love you so much~" Jimin whispers still staring at Yoongi, dreamily. Yoongi finds it cute and kisses Jimin's cheeks.

"Anyway!" Jimin pulls himself away from Yoongi and wiggles out from Yoongi's arm.

"I have already picked up an outfit for you, so change and eat up," Jimin instructs while walking into the bedroom.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asks while stretching his arms.

"Outside!" Jimin comes back and hands the clothes to Yoongi.

"Why?" Jimin glares at Yoongi.

"We can't stay inside. Geez, it's gonna be boring. And if can you bring Holly? I miss him." Jimin whines while pouting in front of Yoongi.

"Do you love him more than me?" Jimin grins sheepishly.

"My baby cat is jealous, huh? No, I only love you~" Jimin squashes Yoongi's cheeks while giggling at him.

"Fine. I'll go and call Hansung." Jimin grins again and pecks Yoongi's lips before running inside.

"Cute."