41

Next day

Jimin's Pov :

When the sunlight hits me on the face, I scrunch my nose before slowly opening my eyes to adjust the brightness of the light. A groan leaves my mouth as I try to lift my head but it was hurting so much.

"I'm not drinking again..." After trying for few times, finally I got up and looked around. Well, I'm not in that hell hole but I know where I am. A sweet smell hits my nose, easing my mind a little.

"Is that..orchid. ." I closed my eyes to detect the scent a little more. Then I realized that it is what I thought but...

"Yoongi doesn't have plants..."

"Good morning." I turned to the entrance when I heard an unknown voice.

"Good morning. ..um.." It's the caretaker of Yoongi's house.

"I'm sorry, I forgot the plant in this room. I'm sorry to disturb you since you are Hyung's guest." He politely bows and I shook my head.

"It's okay. What's your name?" I asked because my banging head can't remember the name.

"Oh! It's Choi Hansung!" I nod and smiled at him. He excused himself and grabbed the vase from the corner before excusing himself again before leaving me alone but I called him again.

"Um..is Yoongi still here or did he left?" Hansung smiled and shook his head.

"Hyung is downstairs at his studio. He told me to tell him if you wake up." I nod and he bid his farewell and it was silent again.

I didn't notice it yet but I was in Yoongi's clothes. Carefully, I closed the door before heading downstairs to find this studio of his.

"How many studios he needs.." I murmur while walking at the end of the hallway to see a glass door in front of me.

I knocked on it while waiting patiently to see what was he up to. Soon, I heard footsteps and the door swung open. Yoongi was surprised to see me as I smiled at him. But instead of hugging me back, he picked me up and closed the door with his feet.

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing!" I was hitting Yoongi's shoulder but he kept walking and once we reached his room again, he dropped me on the bed and climbs on it, hovering over me as my hands automatically cup his face while giggling.

"Who told you to leave this room? I was on my way to you anyway." He started to kiss around my neck, leaving small kisses and then sucking onto them, creating hickeys on my skin.

"Well...I didn't know that.." He lifts his head from my neck and stares at me. A smile appears on his face before he captures my lips. Same as usual, he tastes like coffee and mint.

"I can still taste the alcohol from last night." He complains after breaking the kiss. I pout because it's not my fault.

"Well, what happened later? " I asked being curious because Taehyung found someone for himself too.

"Well, I told the Namjin couple that you were tired and they agreed that it's late as well. So, the problem was who's gonna take Hoseok with them? Since Jin was occupied with his horny fiancee, he was out and I have you to take care of. So, Taehyung volunteered to take Hobi and they went as I came back with you." Yoongi explains and I nod.

"That's great! Let them have their time. It's been a while that Taehyung showed some interest to anyone after school." Yoongi pulled me to snuggle into my hair.

"Don't forget about me while making a way for your friend." Yoongi sulk sometimes for getting my attention like this and I like it.

"I'm not gonna forget you, my big baby, ~" I wrapped my arms and legs around him like a koala.