29

Rose vile Hotel :

Namjoon's pov :

It's was a very special night for Jin and me as well because we are gonna announce our engagement in front of everyone tonight.

I was hanging out myself since Jin had to stay with some party. They were some serious issue so I let him be.

I was wandering around until I saw Lee Hyun-suk, he walked up to me and bowed politely since he knows who I am. He talked for a while before another party came and dragged him away.

Then it hit me ...if he's here then Jimin might be here too. So, I went to look for Jimin since Lee Hyun-suk always brings Jimin to the official parties.

Speaking of the devil, I saw Jimin and he was sitting at a table but with someone else. That guy looked like he was hitting on Jimin and Jimin was uncomfortable around him. Then it got serious when Jimin tried to walk away but he grabbed his hand.

I thought that I have to step in and save Jimin because if I don't do that now...Hyung will kick my ass later.

"Hey! Hands off!" I yelled and that guy immediately pulled away from his hand and bowed instantly.

"Are you okay?" I saw tears in Jimin's eyes but he nods while gently rubbing his wrist.

"What were you doing! Do you have any idea who this person is? Get out of here!" I yelled and he quickly runs out.

"Are you sure you are okay? I'm sorry for that incident. ..." Jimin was sniffing and biting his lips to prevent himself from crying.

"I'm. .okay.." It broke my heart because this boy is going through a lot.

"Come on, I'll company you until Hyun-suk shows up." Jimin nods and follows me behind.

We met Jin soon and he smiled at me and Jimin who was behind me.

"Hey, baby! Oh, Mr.Park.." Jimin smiles back.

"My..Mr.Park, you are looking ravishing!" Jimin blushes and looks away.

"You are looking like a prince." I have to admit that Jin looks like a prince in any outfit.

"Thank you~"

We started to talk about our plans until I buzzed. I quickly checked before told them that I have to pick up someone from the front.

"I'll be back."I pecked Jin's lips before running to the front.

.

.

Yoongi's pov :

Honestly, I had no intention to come here but I have to.

Because Seokjin gonna kill me if don't since I didn't appear last time and now, I don't have anything to do.

As soon as I got out of my car, everyone was staring at me. What's wrong with these peoples?

I quickly texted Namjoon since I don't wanna go around and look for him. I stayed outside until he comes to fetch me.

The female workers were eating me alive with their stares. I wasn't wearing anything fancy. What I wore was...

 What I wore was