40

Winter Snow :

Taehyung and Jimin finally arrived at the club where the big line was outside. They passed the security and a lady escorted them to the VIP lounge.

"Guys!" Taehyung chirps when he saw his cousin and his friends. Jimin finally looks up and instantly got surprised to see them.

"Tae!" He pulled Tae's arm who stopped abruptly.

"What!" Jimin glancing back and forth at the other group and Taehyung.

"You didn't say that Kim Seokjin is your cousin!" Taehyung scratches his head.

"Um...you didn't notice that? I mean we both are handsome and we share the same name?" Jimin facepalms himself for being dumb again.

"So...that's mean ..Namjoon is here and if Namjoon is here then-"

"Jimin?" Jimin got startled and slowly turns to meet with Yoongi's concerned eyes. Jimin immediately glares at Taehyung who grins at him.

"Surprise?" Taehyung shrugs and Jimin let his arm go before inhaling. He felt someone behind him and then there an arm around his waist.

"I was expecting to see you tonight but not in this to be honest." Yoongi's voice was husky and Yoongi's lips slightly brush against Jimin's neck.

"Anyway! Sorry for being late! You see his fuck off face husband was home so it was hard to drag Jimin out from there." Taehyung explains while joking with his cousin.

"Are you okay? Did he said anything to you?" Seokjin asks when Taehyung sat down and sighs.

"Can he win against me? No, so no he didn't say anything." Seokjin chuckles.

"No wonder you two are cousins."Namjoon points. Taehyung chuckles with them and turns to the other couple.

"Hey! Are you two gonna make out there! A single boy is celebrating his birthday here!" Taehyung points at himself.

"The only single one here! "Jimin chirps and was about to walk away from Yoongi's grip but Yoongi pulled him back to connect his lips to Jimin's.

"Don't leave me yet.." Yoongi whispers while eying Jimin. Jimin smiles and pecks Yoongi's lips.

"I'm not leaving you. The night is still young." Jimin smiles and walks towards the table, leaving Yoongi who was smiling himself.

.

.

Yoongi's pov :

I won't gonna lie but what Jimin is wearing is very irresistible. No one can resist him and that's making me jealous.

"Yoongi! Come here! Are you planning to bail out now!" Jin-Hyung yells at me while waving. I shook my head and sat down as they started to wish Taehyung who was grinning like 5 years old.

Jimin was happy and finally, he was smiling like he had nothing else to worry about, that's a relief.

'Everyone is celebrating without me! I thought I'm the special guest!'

All of us turned to see who was interrupting Taehyung's birthday party. I smiled and Namjoon instantly stood up.

"Jung fucking Hoseok!" Namjoon yelled and ran to Hoseok who smiled widely before hugging Namjoon.

Namjoon and Hoseok were together when they were trainees and when they found out that they were born of the same year, so they were more close than me. Jimin nudges me while looking at Hoseok.