49

Four months later

Jimin's Pov :

Nearly four months have passed ever since that incident happened and I finally dating the one who helped through all of these.

He got me back into the entertainment company as the boss accepted me gladly again. I didn't have much work after that, I even have quit my online job for this and Yoongi doesn't want me to do any of these because he wants me to be free and enjoy my life. He said that he can take care of us. But I'm not that easy person to lay low and relax, I have to do something to keep myself busy than missing the shit out...cause Yoongi won't going to stay at home all the time, so that's why want to work so that I can see him every time.

"Hyung is whipped for you." Taehyung points as he eats up the fries one by one.

"I know. He's being very defensive. Like a parent who's scared of the world." Taehyung laughs.

"He just a little worried about you know what happened." I leaned on my hand and started to swirl the straw of my drink.

"That was just .. an unfortunate event. But it is in the past now." Taehyung grins and he scoots closer to me.

"Yah, since you are in a fit figure so I have an offer for you." I frowned a little.

"What kind of offer?" Tae grins and grabs my hand.

"Be my model! I need to promote my clothing brand and I need a model! I can't do modeling for my brand! Please, Jiminie!" I gasped and quickly take my hand away.

"Yah! Don't you have friends who can do it for you?! And I don't know anything about modeling!" I nearly yelled at him.

"Come on! It's not that hard! You just have to pose for the pictures, that's all!" Taehyung explains and tries to calm me down.

"But...I have to ask Yoongi about this..." Taehyung nods, agreeing with me finally.

"Okay, talk to Yoongi-hyung and let me know, okay?"I nod and grab my stuff to get going.

"Are you going to him now?" Taehyung asks while sipping on his drink.

"Yeah, I promised him to have dinner with him." I smiled and waved at him before leaving him at the cafe.

.

.

I arrived at the studio and it's almost dinner time. As soon as I stepped inside, I was greeted by Jeongguk who was getting ready to leave.

"Oh, Jimin-Hyung." He smiled when he saw me walking in.

"Heading home?" He nods.

"Yoongi is here?" He nods and points at the inner room.

"Be safe on your way." I smiled and he nods before walking to the entrance. I walked inside to the inner room. 

Quietly I opened the door to find, Yoongi was working, headphone on his ears and eyes attached to the screen. I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeks to get his attention.

"Are you done? I'm hungry.." I pout while whining. Yoongi chuckles and swirls around to pull me closer to let me sit on his lap. He snuggles into my neck and his hands went under my shirt.

"Hey, hey! no! I need food, not this!" Yoongi bit onto my neck and a moan left my mouth.

"I'm hungry for both." I giggled and decided to tease him a little before we leave. So, I start to grind and giving him the friction that he wanted, Yoongi starts to take sharp breaths as I grind for the last time and got up.