32

Jimin's Pov :

That little kid sure made me worried, that was a silly fall. I hope he's okay, he looked okay but what if his knee still hurts? I'm so worried for him. His parents should take him to the doctor for the bruise.

I saw them happily walking away but my heart was still beating like I ran a marathon. I sat down but immediately flinch when I fell someone beside me.

Yoongi was there, casually sitting, legs crossed while licking his ice cream.

"You are looking like you saw a ghost." He held the cup of vanilla ice cream for me and I snatched it before sitting down and biting it.

Bad choice... now, I'm having a brain freeze. I heard Yoongi's chuckles as he tries to hide it.

"What's so funny..ah!" I hold my head and he started to laugh without worrying about me.

"I'm sorry. .but it's so hilarious." He pats my back as I pout and poking my ice cream until it starts to melt a little.

"You like kids?" I was surprised when Yoongi asked that question.

Did he saw that?

"Um..yeah...I mean I adore them. I wanted a sibling but my parents weren't sure or didn't want it." Yoongi nods and sighs.

"I have a big brother though. I think I never mentioned him." I looked up at Yoongi who pursed his lips.

"We...uh..we aren't on good terms so that's why I don't like to mention him."

"How old is he?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Hm..2 years older than me."

"That's nice. Maybe you should talk to him. I don't know what has put you two in a bad term but I guess if you talk to him..he will understand." I suggest even though I don't know much about Yoongi who knows nearly everything about me.

Yoongi is still a mysterious person to me.

"I guess your right." I smiled when he decided that he will talk to his brother.

"Good."

.

.

Yoongi was driving me back home since we almost spend the whole day together. He wasn't a fan of letting me go back to that house but I have to go because I can't put Yoongi in danger as well.

"So...are you coming back to the studio after this?" Yoongi asks as he stops the car in front of my house. I was busy unbuckling the seat belt.

"Hm...I guess not. I want to clear my name from Hyun-suk's paper first then I'll join you." Yoongi turns to me, being a little surprised by my words.

"What?" He smiled.

"I'm so proud of you now." I was confused.

"Why?"

"Because you decide to fight against that bastard than easily giving up." I smiled and holds his face with my right hand.

"Of course I have to fight it. I don't want to end my life with that guy. Because..." I leaned closer and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I have someone special who's waiting for me." Yoongi holds my hand and kisses it.

"I'll be waiting." I nod and then I got out to head back to the house.

I waved at Yoongi who slowly pulled off and drove away.

Back to face that jerk.