24

Jimin's Pov :

I can't believe that Yoongi is here, standing in front of me. He put down his phone and walked close to me,  as soon as his strong scent hits me then I was sure that his real.

"What? What's wrong with the pale face?" I was holding the phone against my ear, the long beep sound was ringing in my ears. My eyes lift to meet his darker ones.

"I'm dreaming...right?" I ask more like whispered but he smiled and leans closer as his scent gets more strong.

"Are you okay?" He asks in his husky voice, warm breath touching my cheeks as his long skinny fingers wrap around my phone, brushing his fingers against mine as well.

I gulped and close my eyes, hoping that it's just a dream..because it's too good to be real for me.

But I felt a soft pair of lips on my already rosy cheeks. A long gaze still on me, nose slight brushing on my cheekbone before it fades slowly.

After reopening my eyes, I was welcomed by a small smile and fondness on his eyes.

"Do you still think your dreaming?" He asks again but now being a little lively.

"Uh.." Before I could answer, he pulled me by my waist and locks my lips with his. Making sure that I can't escape, because he locked his arms around my waist, securing that I won't push him away.

I never pushed him away.

He breaks the kiss and lightly brushes our nose together as giggles leave our mouth.

"Are you sure now?" I nod and cups his face before pecking his cheeks. Yoongi loves it when I do this small thing and I love it when he enjoys what I do on him.

"I'm sure now." He locked his eyes with mine and we forgot that we are in a restroom. Who will even bother to think about that, right?

"What are you doing here?" I ask out of curiosity. He sighs and pursed his lips.

"I came to meet a friend. His a dance choreographer. Also works in the same company." I gasp loudly than I expected.

"What? What happened?" Yoongi turns around quickly to check but returns to me with a frown.

"I nearly had a heart attack!" He semi-yelled at me but I was still surprised to hear the other info.

"Your friend is a choreographer..." He nods still being confused.

"Yeah..why?" A pout appears on my face.

"I always wanted to learn how to dance. But never got the chance. I was about to do a major on dance after high school but this happened." I showed him the ring which made him roll his eyes.

"If I was in that shit's place,   I would've let you do anything without a second thought." A giggle escapes my mouth and he holds my hand,   trying to take that ring off.

"Yoongi. ." I whispered but he shut me off with a peck on the lips. He almost took it off but pulled my hand away from him.

"Don't tell me you enjoy staying with him.." He asked while being a little disappointed.

"No...I don't..."

"Then?" I tried to change the topic and I took a lot of time here, they will suspect me.

"I have to go now.." Yoongi grabbed my hand again and sighed.

"Don't be mad at me for this."I smiled and walked back to him and kiss his cheeks before stroking his pale cheeks.