9

Rossett Hotel :

Yoongi drags his legs into the grand hotel which is owned by Kim Seokjin; the bratty son of the CEO of The Kim's industry.

Yoongi didn't want to come here but he had nothing to do at home too. So, he's here to have some drinks before heading home again because he has work tomorrow.

"Yoongi!" Yoongi turns around when he heard his name been called. He waves slowly at the tall figure who runs toward him.

Crushing him into a tight hug, almost crushing Yoongi's bone. But the next second Yoongi received a smack on the head.

"Why are you ignoring my texts!" Yoongi rubs his head while glaring.

"Stop babying me! I'm not a kid and I don't see any importance in your texts, so why would I reply to you?" Seokjin almost throws his hands but Namjoon grabs him just in time, saving Yoongi's ass.

"Babe, call down. You have a guest too, don't you?" Seokjin clears his throat and straightens up.

"Wait..guest? Are we expecting someone else here?"Yoongi asks being confused.

"Uh..yeah, I invited one of my employs to join me because we have something to talk but don't worry, I'll dismiss him quickly." Seokjin answers and turns to Namjoon to let him fix his bow.

"Ugh..then I'll leave?"

"What! Nonsense, I told you I'll dismiss him. Wait, grab some drinks. I'll send some wine to your table." Seokjin says and leaves with Namjoon behind him.

Yoongi sighs and sat down at the end of the hall room. He was looking around, don't want to get caught by any reporters or fans.

Soon, a waiter bought a bottle of wine to his table and serve him a glass. He was enjoying the exquisite wine, looks very expensive, and tastes amazing.

Another deep sigh leaves his mouth until he remembered that he hasn't replied to Jimin yet.

He fished his phone from his jacket and searched for Jimin's number which didn't take time because it's on top of his texts.

He decided to call him than texting him. He dialed his number and patiently waits for Jimin to answer while sipping onto his wine.

Soon,  the call was received and a sweet semi-deep voice came... it's sounded like honey was dripping from his voice.

'Hello?'

Yoongi clears his throat and sits up.

"This is Yoongi." He heard a loud gasp from the other side.

Wait..was he expecting to call him?

'Ah! Hyung! I'm sorry!'

Yoongi was surprised to hear the other's voice, so excited.

"Why?"

'For calling you 'Hyung' than PD-nim. Namjoon-ssi told me that you get uncomfortable to hear that ..so that's why I thought I should call you 'Hyung' too. If you don't mind it...'

Yoongi nods unconsciously.

"No, it's fine. I'm not that old though."
A giggle came from the other side.

'Good to know, Hyung. Why are you calling me? Do you need any help?'

Yoongi inhales then he notices the bracelet on his wrist.

"Oh, why did you left a gift for me?" He asks even though he kind of knows but still wants to know the truth.

'Oh! That! I was shopping and I thought I should give you something as a thank you for letting me work with you. So, I choose a bracelet since I saw you wore them and that one looked nice. It's okay if you don't like-'