43

Next day

Namjoon's pov :

After Jin dropped me off near Jimin's house, I bid my farewell with him and proceed to walk toward Jimin's house.

After pressing the bell, I was waiting for anyone to open the door. But unfortunately, Hyun-suk opened it and was surprised to see me.

"Oh..Mr.Kim! It's a surprise to see you here." Hyun-suk bows and smiles at me but I'm not interested in his fake ass.

"Um..yeah. Since you took an early leave yesterday, saying your husband is sick so Jin sends me to visit you on his behalf." Hyun-suk looked convinced and smiled. But something caught my eyes and I was trying to focus on that.

"Ah, so kind of him. Well, Jimin was feeling well later and he wanted to visit his parents in Busan. I dropped him off this morning." My eyes drifted back to Hyun-suk and I frown.

"To Busan?" He nods.

"How long he gonna stay there?"

"That depends on him. Whenever he feels like coming back." I nod because I have no other choice.

"Okay, then. I'll take my leave. Take care of yourself." I bowed slightly which he did also.

"Yes, have a safe drive." He wishes and I walked off.

He looked so suspicious. ..

.

.

I came back to the studio and Hyung instantly jumped on me.

"Where were you! I was waiting for you! For three hours!" Hyung is looking so desperate and I can understand.

"Why? What's wrong?" Hyung starts to pace around in the room.

"I don't know. That feeling isn't going away. Namjoon, I can bet that Jimin is in trouble. I can feel that." Well, I can't doubt Hyung's feelings now.

"You said that we will go to the police if those feels don't go away. Let's go now! I don't want to waste another second!" I sigh and sat down on the couch.

"First let me tell you where I was.." Hyung stopped walking and stood there.

"Where were you?"

"I went to Jimin's place." Hyung stumbled to me and sat beside me.

"So! Is he okay?" I sigh again.

"Unfortunately, I met Hyun-suk and he said that Jimin went to Busan to his parent's house...all of a sudden," I informed and stared at Hyung who looked confused.

"All of a sudden. ..then why isn't he answering my calls still now!" Yoongi-hyung nearly yelled and tug onto his hair.

"Hyung..."

"Namjoon..." I stopped when Hyung spoke.

"Yeah..."

"We are going to the police. .." He trailed off and suddenly got up.

"Now!"

.

.

"Are you certain about the information you gave us?" The police officers ask for the last and Yoongi-Hyung nods.

"Okay, was there anything suspicious or the host was being suspicious?" He asks again before tapping his pencil on the notepad.

"Well.." I started and inhale. I can feel Hyung's gaze on me.

"I saw the inside of the apartment was a little messy." The officer nod and put down the notepad.

"Okay, we will give a visit in the evening as you have made a complaint about it. Don't worry, sir. I'll make sure to inform you as soon as possible." I nod and both of us got up to leave.