28

One month later

Stardust Entertainment :

Yoongi's pov :

Another freaking month past and I haven't still finished my last song. It looks like that the motivation and inspirations are draining from me.

Maybe I'm stressed? Or whatever.

Namjoon has been slacking off too since Seokjin gonna promote to the vice president and they are gonna throw a party in that honor. That's why Namjoon is hanging out with Jin because they finally gonna announce their engagement that day as well.

And the worst part is...I'm invited.

"Fuck this!" I threw the pen and leaned back on my chair being lost and drained off from having nothing in my head.

"I have to clear my mind..." I got up and grabbed my jacket to head out. As soon as I stepped out of the lift, I saw someone was there standing.

A young kid? He had his doe eyes, shining like bright stars.

Why there's a kid?

He noticed me too and quickly ran to me. He was so hyped but shy to talk first as well.

"Uh..are you lost?" He shook his head.

"Then?"

"I...I heard...that...RM. ..works here. ." He asks being extremely shy.

Maybe one of Namjoon's fanboys?

"Yeah, he does. But he's not here now. His busy doing business elsewhere." I informed which made the boy sad.

"Oh.."

Cute

"Um..you can meet him if you willing to come a week later." He looked up with his big sparkling eyes.

"REALLY!" I nod and he did a small cheer in front of me.

"But..who are you?" I almost had a heart attack because no one doesn't know about me.

"Uh...I'm his friend." He nods and bows.

"Thank you so much! I'll be back a week later!" He chirped and runs away.

"What a weird kid.."

.

.

I went to the cafe where I go always to get grab a drink since I have to come up with something or I'll be dead.

After taking the coffee on the go, my eyes caught on a familiar hair on one of the tables, far in the back.

With curiousity building inside me, I walked there and my prediction was right.

"Jimin?" He flinched and slowly turn his head to look at me.

But he didn't say anything and quickly grabs his things before walking out.

"Hey! Jimin!" I started to run behind him because there are so many questions I have to ask him and I have to know why.

He hurries up to his scooter and drops his bag before almost taking off until I pulled out the key from the scooter to make his stop.

"Wait .." He stares at me with petted eyes and a face red.

"What do you want.."

"Why are you running away from me?" Jimin looks away and retreats his hands from the handles.