45

Gold life Hospital

Yoongi's pov :

Jimin has moved to a cabin and he's still unconscious which is very worrying me. The doctor who was assigned to Jimin came by to check on him, he said there's no update on him but his nutrition is getting up. The nurses were inside the whole time, checking the machines and the saline bags every few hours.

I sent Taehyung home because he was tired from worrying too much. Hoseok came back after dropping Taehyung, Namjoon wanted to stay as well but I know that he needs Seokjin more than sticking here. So, after having a small friendly argument I successfully sent those two home too.

Now, it's only me and Hoseok who was clueless about the whole situation but seeing me and Taehyung being so worried and panicking, he got the slight idea of what so ever happened.

"So..." I can hear the tiredness in Hoseok voice.

"You can go home. I'll stay here." Hoseok scoffed.

"Do you honestly think that I'm gonna leave you here, being a mess by yourself? No! I'm your best friend so, I'm staying." I slightly smile after all of this but a heavy sigh leaves my mouth.

"Hey, I'm sorry but even though I don't know anything that happened but...I feel like whatever happened to that boy ..wasn't pretty at all. He looked so innocent and harmless ...but who knew these kinds of pain he hides with his smile." Hoseok spoke, his voice was filled with sadness.

An unknown sadness

"I appreciate that you took an action against that evil imposter. I can't even imagine Taehyung in this situation." Hoseok continues as I sigh.

"You and Taehyung is a thing?" I ask to brighten up the topic. Hoseok blushed a little and it was cute to see since he was alone after high school.

"Um yeah. ..we were about to tell you guys but this incident happened so.." I smiled at him and pat his shoulder.

"Take care of him. His soft as Jimin." Hoseok nods while smiling down.

"I will."

.

.

Hoseok finally left after spending few hours with me and now, I'm all alone in this waiting area. My eyes were trying to give up but I can't sleep now.

What if Jimin wakes up?

"No, I can't sleep now." I rub my face in my hands to wipe the sleep. But it wasn't working for me. I got up to wash my face and grab something to keep myself awake.

After grabbing some coffee to stay awake in case Jimin wakes up and he needs the doctor.

I stare at the window where I can see Jimin who is peacefully laying in there, a different tube attached to him, and those lead to different machines around him.

Please wake up soon...

.

.

Namjoon's pov :

The next day, I was getting ready to go and meet Yoongi-Hyung, also I need to know about Jimin's condition too.

"Hon?" I called out for Jin, I haven't seen him for a while now. I heard a small 'here' from the study room.

"Hey, are you okay? You are looking tired." Jin smiled and made grabby hands to me. A small smile crept on my face as I walked closer and hug him before placing some kisses on his head.