Chapter 4

'I log off because I'm bored.
I log back on in five minutes because I'm bored.'

'Bored of being bored because being bored is Boring.'

~Unknown

_______________________

Azazel was bored.

Insanely, chillingly, and unthinkably bored with every living thing. For a moment, he even wondered to make this world extinct of living things. But… That would just increase his boredom to a whole high level. Cause, mortals, were no doubt, highly interesting creatures.

Well, back to the present.

His tenaciously deep amethyst eyes were glaring holes on the council members standing idly in front of him.

[Council members = The Werewolf King, Vampire King, Fae Queen, Queen Witch and Demon King.]

Years ago, at first, he enjoyed sporadically torturing them by stumbling them upon their words and actions.

But now, years later, with many council teams dismissed in vain, the fools have suddenly evolved to keep silence no matter what happened.
In short, his entertainment has stopped long ago.

He was thirsty. The thirst for blood and chaos was so nauseatingly excruciating that he was loosing all his sanity. Not to forget, he was insanely bored.

'I want blood'. Said his beast, his other half.

'I know. I have made plans.'

'It better be satisfying! My claws are parched!'

'Are you deprived of patience? Be still!'

So with bloodlust and mass destruction in mind, the king went away to in search of a place with a large number of people.

Then he arrived at the fair. With the intention of bombing the place with explosives when the number of people wound be at its peak.

'Ah…. The sweet taste of man made explosives…. Delicious!!'

'Kekeke!! You psycho!! Your plan really held you as my other half!!'

'Shut up, you numbskull!! Just enjoy the bloody show!'

Just as he was about to order his subordinates to blast, he felt someone touching his back.

Who in all the realms dares to touch his holy body????!!

With his body as stiff as stone and mind planning World War 4, he turned back to see a petite and small looking creature (girl) offering him something. That something being his limited edition royal pouch.

Something stopped at that moment. But he didn't know what or why. The woman, with hair as brown as the fertile mud of mountains, suddenly pulled his hand to put the pouch on it.

As soon as her hand touched his, his amethyst eyes turned into a pair of golden sapphires.

With her single touch, his other half, for the first time in his entire existence, took control of his body without his permission.

No words were exchanged between them. They were totally blocked from each other's consciousness, but still shared the same stimulus.

The stimulus being the girl, which his beast had been following for the rest of the day.

He saw everything. No, they saw everything from a corner of the fair. From the moment she touched a pendant to the point she wandered off all alone. Their eyes were never leaving the female alone.

Just like this, the bombing plan was canceled as they followed the group of mortals home.

Only when the girl had escaped into a garden did his beast return his consciousness to him. But only by half. Now his eyes had fused into ametrine shade as they now shared the half of a single same consciousness and stimulus.

He was watching her. They were watching her as she crouched down in a vulnerable position. Small sniffs were heard as she took deep breaths for her sake.

In a drop, a dainty looking rabbit had sprinted towards the female creature, and was comforting the girl by rubbing its head on her legs.

'What a beautiful pair of delicious looking cream legs.' His beast whispered eerily in his mind with a tone of dream.

'What was happening??'
It was the first thought that came into his mind in this situation.

_____________________________

Please Vote, Comment and Share.