Chapter 21

'When you see a female dressed in a manner that is unacceptable Islamically, do not for a moment think that she is lower than you spiritually. If you do that, you are lower than her. Believe me, that is the teaching of your religion. She might have a link with her creator that you do not know about. She might have a heart that is tons better than yours. She might have one weakness that is outward, and you have 50 weaknesses that are hidden.'
~Mufti Ismail Menk.

'Alcoholism : The disease that makes you too selfish to see the havoc you created and care about the people you shattered.'
~Anonymous

_______________________

She was walking aimlessly on an empty road, barefooted, when she was suddenly pulled by her bruised hand and slammed hard on the ground.

With her back throbbing with pain at the impact with the concrete hard ground, she looked up to see a group of men with glass bottles in their hands laughing and conversing with each other while looking at her.

Their mouths were opening up really wide while talking. It was really difficult for her to understand their lip-synch.

They were staring at her with an emotion she came to despice. She followed their stare to see them openly gawking at her chest where her sweater had been torn revealing her inner garments.

She, in panic, tightly clutched her clothes to her chest. So that there evil eyes couldn't see what she didn't want them too.

Her skin was crawling. A spiky cactus like feeling was gripping her heart.

They were bad people.

She could feel it.

She has to go away from them.

Now!

Before she could react, one of them pushed her to the ground and started saying something.

Staring at her with his blue lecherous eyes and spitting enzymes while moving his mouth, her gut was turning while her heart pounded in fear as he put his whole weight on her dainty chest.

She was suffocating. So much.

Ignoring everything, even his bad breath, she pushed him with all her might and ran away from there.

The road thumped with the footsteps following behind her as she tried to find a place to hide. Or someone to seek help.

Why was there no one here??

Suddenly she saw some youngsters walking in front of her at the end of the road. An ounce of relief ignited in her heart. She, at once, ran to them hoping that they would help her.

Seeing her disheveled clothes, the youngsters started whispering among themselves. Ignoring them, she clutched the hands of the female in front of her. While sobbing pathetically, she made some desperate hand movements, trying to indicate that someone was following her and she needed help.

To her utter devastation, the female slapped her hand away. And with a disgusted sneer, she pushed her on the pavement towards the approaching maniac figures.

Shocked, Aiyana turned her head. On one side stood the teens who had no intention to help her. While on the other side, approaching her were the dangerous maniacs.

Oh! How could she forget!?!

The young werewolves of the pack never liked her. They won't even blink an eye if she died in front of them.